That night

Dani got home later on that night around 11pm. Tired and ready to jump into her sheets, she unlocked the front door eager to do so. There Lucas sat, at the edge of the staircase. "hey, Lucas" said Dani as she bent her leg up to take off her heels. "Why're you still up?"

"I was waiting for you to come home, and you weren't answering your calls or texts.. I wanted to make sure you were okay.. but you seem more than okay to me."

A look of confusion struck Dani's face as she passed by him climbing up the stairs. "Yes, Lucas. I am okay, I had a good night thanks for asking." She made it to her room and slipped off her curvy little dress. Put her hair up, pulled out some makeup remover wipes, and dove into her covers. 

There was a knock on the door. 

"Can I come in?"  No answer. 

"Well, Dani I'm coming in." He entered the room quietly and climbed into bed with her, snuggling her from behind. "I just love you, okay? You're my girl and I don't want to lose you.. I know I get jealous and clingy at times but I'm not sorry. I won't apologize for how I feel about you. I'm glad you had a fun night, sleep well princess." He pulled her close and planted a big kiss on her cheek before proceeding to get up and leave. 

"wait" she said, grabbing his arm. The dark haired girl sat up and leaned in for a hug. 

"I love you too.. and I get jealous as well. I don't want to keep anything else from each other, alright?" 

He released Dani from their hug and faced her. "Who else was with you at the dinner?"

moment of silence.  

"N-no one important. Just me, my mom, her friend and her son." 

Yeah, Terry's no one important..right?  

"How old is the son?"

"I dont know. 18 i think"

"Is he cuter than me?" he joked.  

They both laughed in unison. "You're already in my room.. Would you mind sleeping in here with me? J-just for the night of course." 

A smile plastered across his face as he licked his lips "of course I'll stay the night with you." Dani reached over her night stand and turned off her light. 

Lucas quickly wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her close. Dani's phone vibrated and she reached over to check who could've been contacting her at this time. It was a text from Terry. 

Terry: hey.. I had a good time w\ you. glad you made it in safe, my mom thinks very highly of you btw lol. have a good rest of your night cutie. 

You could here Lucas shuffling around as he propped up to see who was texting her this late. "Who was it?" he said leaning over. 

Dani quickly turned her phone off and curled up in her covers. "It was no one important." she turned the other way to face him and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss proceeded gradually, getting more intense. She got on top of him as he held down her hips, moving them back and fourth. 

he looked up at her. "Is this what you want" 

she looked down at him. "I wanted it before, and I want it now. And what I want I get." 

He swooped her up and laid her on her back. Very eager, he unclipped her bra, then slid her panties off. It was a puddle. Kissed her inner thigh, never breaking eye contact. She looked out of breath, panting. Trembling. His thumb caressed her clit. He slid two fingers in her, easing in and out slowly. 

Soft moans escaped her mouth. A bright light could be seen coming from the corner of his eye. He turned his head in the direction of the light, and she turned it back to her. "Focus, baby. No distractions." With that said, he climbed on top of her.

She awoke in the morning feeling around for Lucas. She propped up and scanned the room. He wasn't in there. She went to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. 

 Terry: 3 missed phone calls and  1 voice mails 

She played the voicemail. 

"Hey, it's Terry. Lucas is on his way over.. Did you know for what reason? Anyway give me a call back."

Why would Lucas be going over there?   

Another text.

Lucas: You didn't tell me the guy who wasn't important was Terry, lol. also didn't mention he was at the dinner. His mom also approves, huh? Im on my way to see him, so don't wait up, "cutie" 

Tears streamed down her face. She threw on some clothes, and was out the door. 

How could I be so stupid and not tell him the truth. 

Sorry I've been MIA guys. Sorry the chapter was short. Thanks for the messages asking if I've been okay, the encouragement, and telling me how much you enjoy this story. Means so much. xoxo

-Yensiee :)