Truth be told, I kid you not

It's been a week since Brittney came over to my house for dinner. She was not thrilled to find out that Dani was very close to my family, even though Dani has been a part of my family for years.  It was literally 30 minutes into dinner and Brittney started flipping over dumb shit.

I'm so tired of her, and so is my family. Not only did she insult Dani at the dinner table, she also got her ass beat as well. By Dani. It was pretty funny actually.

Today is Saturday, and Dani's already got a date. He's already picked her up and I swear I might lose my mind.

"Come on, Luc." Jake said as he slapped my back with a smile on his face. I was slumped side ways on the couch resting my chin in my arm. "Dani going on a date Is what's good for her, don't you want her to be happy?"

Yeah, but with me.

"Yes I want her to be happy, Jake." I stood up in frustration. "What if her date tries to make a  move on her while they're... while they're-

"what? While they're fucking?"

"No! Why would you say something like that fuck!" I gripped my curly hair as I was having a mental breakdown.  I collapsed back on the couch. Just knowing someone else gets to touch her and kiss her makes me sick to my stomach.  I know I should tell her how I feel but I just can't.

I might have lied in the beginning and said that I wasn't a fuckboy and that I've always had eyes for Brittney.  Maybe that was a big lie, I don't give a damn anymore. But I am a fuckboy, i'll admit it now. Brittney loved me and had every right to feel the way she did when it came to me but as many times as I've cheated on her, she doesn't get the hint.

I never wanted her to meet my parents but guess what. She did. Showed up uninvited with flowers and shit. In all honesty it made me feel like a little bitch. She was fun to get to know at first, but then she became clingy when all I wanted to do was vibe with her on a spiritual level and fuck. Talk, get head, and fuck. Talk, get head, and just fuck.  That's all I wanted. I made that clear with her from the beginning, but somehow the bitch ended up catching all sorts of feelings. 

I know I sound like a dick but truth be told, I am. I've only ever been nice to my family and friends; and I plan to keep it that way.  At school I am nice to everyone. But that's only because I have a rep to protect.

But when I found out Dani was coming down to live with us for a while I kid you not, I've been on my best behavior. She doesn't need to know what i'm really like. She doesn't need to know that I've been around majority of the girls at our school. And yes I've fucked some of the guys girls at our school but I don't care. It was all in the past, but they sure as hell haven't forgot about it. I'm afraid if the school knows that Dani's living with me, that I care deeply for her, they will no doubt use her to destroy me. I've done some pretty fucked up things i'm telling you.

I won't go down without a fight. Not like this.

"Jake, get your coat. We're going to spy on her date." And with that we left the house.

Sorry for the slow updates.

- Yensiee