cнαρтєя 1: υcнιнα ѕαѕυкє ιѕ вαcк

Authour's note:

Hey there readers!!

oh wait.

me:Who'll do the disclaimer?

Naruto:Me!! oh! oh! Me!!

Lee:It's shall I who'll do it for the youthful readers out there!! (lol. I'm bad at Lee)

Me:Both of u shut up -,-..

Sakura... would you mind?

Sakura:Sure!!! Al-chan doesn't own Naruto nor the video at the side l=>

(Music is Rain Falls Downs - We the Kings)

Me:Don't try to be friendly... and enough with the chan.. Tch..

Sakura: so much for being nice.. Shanarooo!!!

Me:*Sigh* troublesome

Shikamaru: Hey that's my line.

Me: I can say whatever I say.

Shikamaru: bothersome *Watches the clouds*

Me:*Watches the clouds too* Ahh.. *Starts to cry* memories.

Sasuke: Annoying! on with the fic!

Me:Tch.. ur lucky I inspire you..

Sasuke:Hn.

Me: Enjoy if I even care -,-

Sakura:Excuse her attitude.. she's just excited because it's her first time..

Me: *Blushes* S-SHUT UP!!

Sakura:*giggles* on with the fic! Enjoy!!!~~

[xxx]

Chapter 1: Uchiha Sasuke is back

'beep beep beep'

She woke up by the sound of her alarm; eyes goes to the direction of her clock, then keeps it shut with her right palm.

She sat up and stretches her hands up. She's wearing her night gown so some part of the bottom went up as she stretched her arms up.

She then decides to go ready for her school.

After she's done with her daily routine she does everyday, she went downstairs and took a quick breakfast with only two bread and a refreshing orange juice.

She finished her 1st bread and decided to eat the 2nd bread on her way to school. She then went out of her house then locked the door, then went to the road where the way her school is.

She remove some hair in the front of her uniform; sways them to the back as it was like a dust shoo-ing (lol if u dont get then wat do u do wen some1 says shoo! shoo! to u xD) them away with her soft hand.

The sight of her is perfect. She had those pink-unique-hair on her back, which is now long, almost coming on her waist from this past years. Her jade colored eyes sparkled at the sight of the sun. Her lips was a little pink and a little dirty for the bread she just ate, but by the looks of it, she's beautiful. Her skin was white and if you touch it, it's smooth as a cotton. Her breasts are not that big, but just as normal on her age. Her waist is so slim like a guy's dream girl. Her height not tall nor short, just perfect for her figure. She's a godess if you tell me.