cнαpтer З: ѕeхυαl нorмoɴe

A/N:

Uhm..Guys don't be pervy because of the title ok? -,- I just made that as a title to make it interact with the chapter, and should I add that it's catchy? ;)

Anyway..

during november 2 and I don't know if other people or other nations do this but we went to the cementary where are ancestors are or our family who died and we light a candle or bring flowers and pray for them. so yeah. My mother's side of the family is faraway from our home, but we rode a car and it's like 2-3 hours going there. and yeah, no rest for my seambreak -,-

Sorry for the super long update.. I want my chapter to be long cause I don't want short chapters ^.^ and seambreak ended -,-

Ok now let's start the disclaimer!!

Me:*spins the wheel of Naruto disclaimers* Who's it gonna be this time??

*the wheel is going slower*

Me:And it's.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kakashi!?

Kakashi:*still reading his Icha icha until he noticed me* Yo!

Me: Hurry up and do the disclaimer you pervert sensei -3-

Kakashi:*Scratches his head in the back with his hand* How mean, Airi.

Me: Just do it..

Kakashi:*sigh* She doesn't own Naruto or else she'll make me a goody two shoes and ban me from Icha Icha, she also doesn't own the video or pictures she put except the one she draw, if she ever decides to post it.. (Music for this chap is Deer in the headlights, it's random so if you're using cellphone.. just find a song that lighten your mood :D)

Me:Who told you that? I actually like the pervert you *smiles*

Kakashi: *smiles under his mask* Thanks, but I don't agree of being pervert.

Me: Yeah, yeah. I just wonder what's under that mask of yours *Stares at it with sparkles in my eyes*

Kakashi:*gulp* ok on with the fic. *runs away*

Me:Hey! get back here and show me your figure under that mask! *chaises him*

On with the fic!~~~

[xxx]

Chapter 3: Sexual Hormone

"A move on kiss, I don't love you anymore."

Sakura turned around to avoid his gaze, she pick up her bag and turned around again, avoiding to look at him, she went pass him and went to the door. "Bye"

*

Sakura kept walking and walking; she was now on her way home, walking in the streets, but suddenly she stop, her bags fell on the ground and both her hands were on her mouth, covering them.