cнαpтer 4: ғυjιѕαĸι Ryoυѕυĸe

A/N:

Hey guys :)

For disclaimers! this time, I will blindfold myself and began going to any direction until I touch someone... kukuku TwT *evil smile*

Me:Let's begin! *Blindfolds myself and starts walking*

Inner someone(lolxD): hit someone that interests me, Airi-dono!

Me:'You again!? get out of my head!!

Inner someon: No negative attitude, Airi-dono...

Me: 'Why do I even have a strict personality?'

Inner someone: You're the one that surprised me.. you're so weird...

Me: 'Shut up stubbourn persona--'

Uff!

Me:What the? *Touches somethin hard*

Sasori: Don't go touching anything dirty there, Airi. *smirk*

Me: *Blushing and taking the piece of cloth that wrapped around my eyes* S-Sasori-kun...

Ino: You know.. It's weird of you getting easily love~

Me: *Face getting dark red* S-Shut up!!

one of my classmate that watches Naruto: I don't get why you even have interest in that red headed puppet freak... I mean.. he's not even handsome in the anime!

Sasori: Hey!

Me: *brows knitted together* For your information, Sasori's handsome, you know! even in the anime! and the drawing of a fan is even handsomer!! trust me on this guys..the doujin I red is really awesome and very artistic! It was like the real Naruto! or even better! (Konoha High School)

Deidara: Oi oi, Sasori-dana, you seem to have a fangirl here, un...

Me: *blushes* Dei-chan!! *looks at Sasori blushing* Just start the disclaiming!!

Sasori: *sigh* I really agree with Ino on this one.. you're easily love... *glances at Deidara* anyway.. Airi doesn't own Naruto or the picture/videos she put..

(THE MUSIC IS: We'll be a Dream by We the Kings)

Me: To anime boys, that is! *Blushing* *whispers: and to handsome guys. T///T..

Naruto boys: I heard that..

Me:*Blushes deep red* O-On with the fic!!!

[xxx]

Chapter 4: Furikawa Ryouseke

It's already Friday afternoon in the University of Konoha. Things about the pinkette and her companions went well. The meeting about there club, which the raven-haired and honey-haired entered last two days, went well.

And considering that it's Friday, they will have dismissal on 1:50.

Just on cue, the school bell rang, noting for the school to end.

"Rise!" the class-representative of the day said with everyone standing, "Bow!" everyone did what was told.

The teacher nodded and went out of the room.