Chapter 24

I woke up early the next morning and decide to go get everyone breakfast. I'll let them sleep in. It was pretty late when we left Damien's. Damien. I never want to say or hear his name again.

I get out of bed quietly and take a shower after my shower I get dressed, pull my hair up and go to leave but be for I make it to the door Taylor wakes up.

"What your just going to leave your sister?" he whisper/yells.

"Yeah. I don't want to wake her up."

"So you just going to walk out of her life?"

"Huh?"

"Your just going to leave her without an explanation."

"Geez Tay I'm just going to go get breakfast."

"Oh! I thought...never mind." he sighs.

"You thought what? That I'd would just up and leave? That I'd leave her to defend for herself? That I'd pawn her off on my uncle. That I'd take the easy way out? Screw you Taylor that's my sister. If I go anywhere she's coming with me." I say walking out the door. Stupid ass. Where the hell does he get off. Thinking I would abandon my sister.

As I walk to Taylor's car I'm hit with that familiar sent. I growl. How the hell did he find me? Prick. I stomp down the stairs and there he is leaning up against my bike. Ha! Little does he know I'm taking Taylor's car. I walk right pass him pretending he isn't there.

"Can we talk?" I ignore him. "Come on Ari. Let me explain." there isn't anything to explain we both said it a long time ago. How long has it been? With everything going on I'm lucky I remembered to breath. I'm right in front of Tay's car when ass stops me by stepping right in front of me. I fold my arms over my chest.

"What did I say would happen if I ever saw you again!" I growl.

"You have to listen to me."

"No I don't Mr. Cross."

"Would you stop calling me that? Coming from you...it just sounds wrong."

"What would you like me to call. Jackass?" he groans.

"No Damien is fine."

"No thank you. Mr. Cross."

"Please stop being difficult for one minute."

"Sorry I got to go." I walk around him getting in Tay's car but ass hold the door open while I try and close it. I let go and grab the steering wheel trying not to snap it in half. He squats down in between me and the door.

"Look Ari. I was wrong." I snort. "I didn't want her. I never wanted her. I had reasons for pushing you away." I snort.

"It doesn't matter anymore Mr Cross. We both made it very clear we didn't want or need each other. So let it go. I already have."

"That's where your wrong. You do need me and I want you" I growl.

"I don't need you." I snarl ignoring the want you part.

"Oh yeah than why did you show up on my front door?" he had me there.

"I don't know. You were the only person I could think of at the moment!" I growl.

"Let me help."

"No. I can do it on my own, with my packs."

"Whether or not you want to admit it but she's my family too. Let me help!" oh hell no!

"She will never be your family. Go away Mr. Cross. We don't need your help."

"What are going to do Arianna leave the country?"