Chapter 37 Damien's POV.

Damien's POV

I can't wait to my babies are born. Quads how amazing is that? I've never been so excited about something. When that bitch attacked her. I thought I was going to lose them. I was ready to go wolf and kill her and that principle. If Arianna didn't step in when she did I would have. Then that damn ambulance took it's sweet ass time getting there. I was seriously losing it until I got her in my arms. Never in my life.

I thought I was excited when the girls were born. Apparently not. I can't wait to be a father. I'll be a better one than mine was ever to me. He wasn't a father just a sperm donor. Arianna thinks she's fat. I keep trying to tell her she not fat she's pregnant. I happen to think she's beautiful, incredibly sexy. She just keeps arguing saying she's fat. We did find her a prom and wedding dress. They wouldn't let me see the wedding dress. The prom dress is beautiful.

We got my tux today too. Yes, she's making me wear one. I was hoping she'd let me get away with jeans and a button up but nope. She said if she had to get dressed up so do I. Blah. I'm not a fan of tuxes. I'm just glad it's all black but the tie its purple to match her dress. Even the hanky is black. I just hope she's up for all this.

A couple of days after prom is our wedding. Then about month after that is her graduation.

"You keep your boy away from my baby or I will cut off his weewee!" she growls as I walk into the room.

"Arianna." I warn but Tara is to busy laughing. Whatever it is it must be funny as hell. She's laughing so hard she's crying and rolling on the bed.

"You'd say the same thing if you knew what this crazy person has in her head."

"Whats that?" I ask as I sit on the bed next to her putting my arm around her.

"This..this...lunatic. Thinks one of our babies is Taylors mate!" she yells.

"Would that really be so bad?"

"Come on Ari. Look at him. He's content and happy just being close to whoever." Tara chuckles.

"Yeah. What if it's a boy?"

"I wouldn't care as long as they are happy. Wouldn't you be?" Tara ask getting serious.

"I...I never thought about one of my kids being gay." she says dumbfounded. "But I guess I would be happy for them as long as they are happy."

"Would it be so bad if he was one of our kids mate?" I ask.

"No as long as it's a boy." she tells me then turns to Tara. "Just keep your son away from my daughter."

"Just look at it this way. She'll always have someone protecting her." I try to reason.

"Yeah and do you wanna be a grandpa in your 30's?"

"No."

"There ya go." Tara gets out of the bed.

"Come on little man. Aunt Ari needs her rest." she says picking up Taylor.

"No. I was comfortable." Arianna whines. Tara laughs shaking her head.

"Only you could be comfortable with a baby laying on top of you. Plus you need your rest young lady." she says leaving the room.

"Fine." Arianna sighs heavily laying on her side.

I snuggle up to her rubbing my hand on her swollen belly and the other one under her head. We lay in comfortable silence until Arianna turns over looking at me. She brings her hand to my cheek gently caressing it.

"I love you." she whispers.

"Love you to baby." she leans up pressing her lips to mine.

"Arianna." I say warningly pulling back.