Our lives together

Author's POV

After the gang defeated Gutt and his evil pirate crew Diego and Shira became a couple and the parents of two cubs named Sage(orange) and Juniper (white).

Sage's POV

I was running as fast as I could, but she was catching up to me. When she finally got to me she tackled me and laughed.

"Ha, gotcha" Juniper yelled "you may be faster than me but I am smarter and more agile than you" Juniper bragged.

"No fair, you didn't stay on the path" I argued.

"Face it, there is nowhere you can go that I can't catch you" mom walked up to us and said "she's right sage you need to be smarter than that, trust me, I learned that from your dad" just as mom said that dad walked up behind her. Dad roared trying to scare mom but it didn't work but Juniper who was next to mom screamed.

"Calm down Juniper., its just me" dad said in caring tone. Dad walked next to mom and nuzzled her and Juniper and I just watched in disgust.

Shira's POV

I saw the way the girls looked at us but I didn't care but I knew that it ment we had to stop.

"Why are you girls so far out, you're on the edge of our territory" I said in a stern tone.

"Sorry mom, we were just playing, we didn't know where we were." Said Sage in a submissive tone.

"That's no excuse you girls need to be more careful" Diego replied.

"Why do we need to be so careful anyway" Juniper said in a sassy tone.

"Yeah" Sage replied "Why do we have to be so careful about the barrier of our territory"

"Do you think it's time to tell them" I asked Diego who was looking very concerned.

"I think so"Diego answered.