Like sister like sister

Diego's POV

Shira and I went to our territory after a long night of looking for Juniper. We figured we would go to Manny and the gang to help us look. We found them and Manny walked up to us.

"Hey Diego Shira, what's wrong?" He asked with concern.

"It's Juniper, she ran away" I answered in a quiet tone, I didn't want to upset anyone.

"When?" Manny asked.

"Just yesterday" I answered.

"I'll get Sid and we can help you look for her, okay." He said.

"Thanks buddy" I replied. As he left to go get Sid.

"Are you sure you want to include Sid and Manny?" Shira asked with a concerned tone.

"Why not?"I asked.

"If she is anywhere near the pack they could get killed."she answered.

"Well lets just hope that Juniper is nowhere near the pack." I replied.

Sid came up to me and looked me in the eyes and said with confidence "let's go find her."

"Thank you Sid" I said.

"Come on we have to find some tracks before the rain" Shira commanded.

Juniper's POV

I herd some rustling in the bushes next to Shan and me and I said in a scared tone "who's there?"

"Get out of the bushes Sebastian." Shan said in a playful and annoyed tone.

"Aw, come on you could let me scare her." Said the black saber with one white stripe over his right eye the opposite of Shan in the same tone, while coming out of the bushes.

"Who is this" I said in an angry tone.

"Little bro you need to learn how to control your girlfriend." He said in a cocky tone.

"He is not my boyfriend." I exclaimed.

"Is the offer open" he asked.

"Not to you" I said in a sassy tone.

Then all of a sudden we all herd a twig snap and we all growled in defense but it was only Sage. "Sage what are you doing here?" I said in an happy tone.

" You know anywhere you go I go." She answered.

"Okay" I said, "This is Shan and Sebastian, Shan and Sebastian this is my sister Sage"

"Please call me Bash, all my friends do" he said while giving sage a seductive face, she blushed and looked away.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We all are going to Shan and Bash's pack" I said while giving Bash an angry look. " you in." I asked.

"Of course I am!" she answered.

"Then lets go we aren't that far away now" Shan said as we all followed behind him as he walked ahead.

When we got to the pack a saber who looked just like mom but with brown eyes came up to us and asked "who are these two?"

"They are two sabers who wish to join our pack, Sarah." Bash answered in a serious tone.

"You look very familiar, have we met?" She asked.

"No ma'am" I answered.

"Who are your parents?" She asked.

Sage came up with a great lie, "we have no mother, and our father died." She answered flawlessly.

"How?" Sarah asked.

"He went out hunting, when a storm hit, and we never found him after." I answered just as flawlessly.

"What was his name?" She asked.

"Diego" we answered in unison. We figured that since Sarah and none of the other pack members knew him we would be safe.

"Well then" Sarah continued " welcome to our pack"