A Small Favour

Hey Guys!

Each and every vote counts, so thank you to each and every one of you !:D You guys are the best :)

Here's the chapter!

Happy Reading! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

John's POV

Nothing is worse than this. Seriously. Because of last night's party and 'swimming competition' I barely have the strength to move a muscle. I'm so tired, I wish I could just go back to bed and fall asleep. And, that's what people do on normal Saturday mornings! Of course, coach has other plans. He kept swimming coaching on Saturday for three hours. Three fucking hours!

I know you must be thinking that three hours is too less. It is less! But when you had been partying last night and now you have to swim without any proper rest, it is painful. I had woken up using every ounce of my willpower. The only thing that had shaken me out of my drowsiness was a video Blake had sent me.

It was a video of Parker being drunk. Yes, she got a million hits on YouTube. She had been completely out of her mind. It was damn entertaining watching a good girl go out of her mind. She had puked on me, set a firecracker off in the pool, causing according to her 'an acid rain' and the best of all; she called the police as strippers. And yes, she called me Johnny Bravo.

Someone had captured all these moments and put it out YouTube. A feeling of guilt reined through my body. I had promised to take care of her and look where she landed; a police station. That red haired chick..what was her name...I have forgotten again. Think, think! I strained my mind. She spiked Parker's drink! I think her name was Laundry? No, that didn't make sense. Yes, Her name was Lorry!

"John! Get your head in water," Mr Barney shouted at me.

"Sorry coach!" I said.

I took a deep breath in and started swimming. Like a complete idiot I had been zoning out right in the middle of the swimming pool. Great, it just shows how crazy I have become.

I started moving my arms and did the free style swimming. It was the easiest stroke and by far I excelled at it. Swimming calmed me down from head to toe. It was a great stress reliever. There was too much stress to handle in my life, I needed an outlet; and that was swimming. With each stroke, I felt every part of me mould with water and calm down. It was almost as if for that moment, water would become a part of me.

I breathed by turning my head sideways and took another stroke. At each movement I felt a feeling of coolness and calm spreading in my body. There was something about swimming that amazed me till date. I couldn't put a finger on it, but it was definitely the feeling of hitting the water; the way water fought back, like a big splash. Everything was perfect at that moment.

Lost in these philosophical thoughts, I banged my head on the wall. Like a blind fool, I had not seen that I had reached the end of the length of the pool.

"Ouch!" I groaned.

"J man, are you okay?" Blake asked me. He looked as if he was trying hard not to laugh.

I rubbed my forehead and muttered that I was fine.

"Sarah has become an almost hit on YouTube," he stated.

"I saw that," I said bitterly. She would be feeling so humiliated at the moment. I felt so guilty with every passing second.

"Did you talk to her?" he asked.