Loads Of Collisions

Happy Reading!:)

PIC OF ARIA ON SIDE---->

 and the song on the side seems good :)

----------------------------

Chapter 12:

Sarah's POV

Just another manic Monday

Wish it was Sunday!

Cause that's my fun day!

I was humming this tune as I opened my locker in school on another dreadful Monday morning. I hate Mondays! I mean it's like this torture hell created for people to remind them that,'Yo dude, get your ass up and go to work.'

At least that's what Alex said. He loved Mondays. Want to guess why? Guess...Guess?

Because he got to jump back into the swimming pool and show off to the girls. Mega facepalm here. My brother was seriously immature at times. Who am I kidding, he always behaved like a kid. I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out of it . I picked it up and it read,

Good Morning beautiful! Can't wait to meet you for our class in the evening ;) The weekend was a long wait.

-J

J? Was it John? I had heard Sam and Blake call him that at times. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I looked around hoping that no one would catch me in this awkward condition. Not a single person had uttered a word about the YouTube video of me at Blake's party. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies at the thought of John. Smiling like an idiot I remembered how he cheered me up after the disastrous lunch with my mom and Andre.

Saturday (after lunch)

"Aren't we supposed to be going to an ice cream parlour John?" I asked curiously as we were walking in the direction opposite to that of the icecream shop.

"Yeah we were supposed to go there," he said uncomfortably. He added after that,"Parker, you see the problem here is that...."

His cheeks were turning red and he couldn't meet my eyes. I was confused I nudged him for an answer.

"Iforgottocarrymywallet," he said in a single breath.

"Wait, what?" I asked in stupendously.

"I don't have my wallet," he said clearly.

He looked so adorable saying that. At least he was being honest about it. Most of the other guys would probably gone and borrowed some money but John was sincerely telling me that he didn't have any money! I couldn't help but smile at his honesty. This boy, was certainly no badass.

"Aww Johnny Bravo! Its alright," I said sweetly.

"Don't 'aww' me! And please don't call me Johnny Bravo!" he sad looking slightly shocked.

"Johnny Bravo was supposed to be handsome," I said winking at him. Wait a minute, did I just somewhat flirt with him? I'm seriously losing my mind around him.

He suddenly halted near a tree and was giving me the mischievous look. I started to tense up, what was he up to? He started to close the distance between us and put his hands around me waist. my breath caught in my throat and I gasped. I could feel the faint traces of chlorine coming from him. He looked down at me with an expression I couldn't comprehend.

He exhaled deeply and I felt the hair on arms rise up. He was looking right into my eyes. He pushed me slightly to the tree it's bark touched my back making me crouch a little. His face came closer to mine. It was a blessing the humans were provided with rib cage because my heart was thumping loudly and wildly.