The Pull

I can't describe the feeling I woke up with, but I felt a tingling sensation in my heart. I still felt that pull and it was really distracting. I can't help but think that it has to do with moving on .

Cameron, Shaun, and Sarah all went back home for tonight to get extra clothes and stuff. So I was all by my lonesome. It was really quiet and lonely without my brother, but I have come to terms with it.

To me it seems as though my world is shifting faster than I can keep up. I keep going about my business hoping to keep myself distracted. But hey, what can a ghost do but wander aimlessly about.

I decided to do the one thing I haven't done in ages. Go to where it all started, or ended, depending on how you look at it.

I vanished into thin air and ended up in the alley that it happened. It all came back to me, like a hurricane rolling through a city destroying everything in its path.

"Hey Ian, take this bag real quick." I said as he walked over to me. The bag was hurting my arm and I need to relieve the pain. As we were walking we pasted the pub and ten guys were coming out completely drunk and they saw us.

"Look, they're the royals. They have money." One of the guys whispered to the others. I looked at Ian who was only twelve at the time. I leaned in close to him and whispered, "Ian, we have to walk as fast as possible. Those men want our money." So we picked up the pace, but they all caught up.

"Ian, drop the bags and run as fast as you can."

"Why?"

"Just do it and don't look back. I love you." I whispered. "NOW GO!" I hollered. And he ran, therefore saving his life.

"Hey pretty lady. Want to give us money?" One guy asked.

"Well, no I don't. Remember, I can't handle the money." I said with a sneer, knowing my brother was too far to be caught now.

"You little bitch." He hollered. He motioned to two guys and they dragged me into the alley.

Next thing I knew, they were taking advantage of me. I screamed and cried for help, but none came. When each rape ended I got stabbed. Then they pulled out a gun.

Each one shot me, but the tenth guy looked away as he aimed.

"If you're going to shoot me, look me in the eye's. Don't be a coward." I whispered angrily. He looked me in the eye, aimed at my head, and with a look of guilt and remorse, he shot me.

The pain was their, then it was gone as if it never happened. Then I was standing in my castle. I saw my mother, father, and just in time my brother flew through the door. He was crying.

Mother and father rushed to him asking him what happened. I knew I was dead so I didn't even try to communicate. Ian told them everything that happened. I started to cry, because he ran, but only behind the next building. I thought he'd gone home.

They all started to cry and hug one another. As days passed, after my funeral, everyone settled into a routine. Everyone would act fine around people, then when no one was around they would sulk around.

That's how I died and how it all happened. I noticed that I was back home, and I felt the pull stronger than before. I've started to accept my death and how it happened. As I stood there thinking, Cameron and the others came in.

They looked at me, but all I did was turn and walk to my room. I sat in the window sill for a very long time thinking about the past and all of the great things I did with my family. I smiled when it got to my brother.

We had so many good memories in this house, that it just made me smile.

It turned out to be midnight when I stopped thinking. I turned to look at the stars one last time, then I went to bed.

Hope you enjoy it.

~Kenz