Chapter Two---Your Best Friend

A single yellow flower danced on a patch of grass in front of you. Not really dancing, but swaying side to side, in sync with the strange music playing in the background. The flower had two black eyes, and a long, eerie smile.

   You walked up to the cheerful-looking flower.

   "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! And you are...?" He said.

   Flowey eagerly awaited your response.

   "My name is (Y/N)." You replied, a little frightened by the way Flowey was looking at you.

   "Well, (Y/N), you must be new to the Underground! But don't worry, I'll show you how things work around here!" 

   Everything disappeared, turning into a dark, black background. Flowey had still been in front of you, though, except, he appeared to be black and white. A red heart showed itself in a small box in front of you. There was also a yellow health box, saying 20/20, (Y/N), and LV 1 appearing all next to each other at the bottom.

   "See that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being! Try moving it around with your hand." Said Flowey.

   You moved your hand around in front of you, which also made your soul move.

   "Great Job! You may be wondering what LV stands for at the bottom, there. Why, that stands for LOVE! Right now, it has a one next to it, meaning that, at the moment, you have a very small amount of LOVE. You want some LOVE, don't you?" 

   You hesitated to nod.

   Flowey winked, making five small, white pellets appear around him.

   "Down here, LOVE is shared through...tiny...white...FRIENDLINESS pellets! Move around! Get as many as you can!" 

   The pellets started heading towards the box in which your soul was trapped in. Deciding to trust Flowey, you move your soul towards the pellets.

   The pellets disappeared, bringing your Health Bar to 1/20, also turning it red. Flowey's face turned menacing.

   "YOU IDIOT! In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED! Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like THIS?!" 

   Pellets appeared all around your box, slowly getting closer to your soul.

   "DIE." Said Flowy. He laughed a terrible laugh, watching as the pellets got closer to your soul.

   Suddenly, all of the pellets disappeared, bringing your Health Bar back to 20/20, and leaving Flowey confused. 

   "Wait. How did you-"

   Flowey was cut off, a fire ball knocking him out of the room.