Chapter Three---Caretaker of the Ruins

A large, sweet looking, Goat Monster stood in front of you. She was wearing a tight, purple dress, outlining each and every part of her body. On the dress was some sort of symbol.

   "What a miserable creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth. Fear not, my child, I am Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins. What is your name, small one?" Said Toriel. You couldn't help but stare at her magnificent figure. You dreamed of the things she could do with it. With you. "Small one?"

   You broke out from your daze, looking Toriel in the eyes.

   "I-I'm (Y/N), and I'm not a child! I happen to be 21 years old, I'm just very short." You say.

 //Ok. This is the author writing now. You, as a character, are 21 years old. But, your parents are very cruel, and you could never escape their cold hands and hearts. They kept you at home, making sure you had no human contact. You managed to escape, though, which is what brought you to the mountain in the first place. Alright. Back to the story.//

   Toriel giggled a bit. It sounded sweet. For once in your life, someone seemed to enjoy your company. You smiled a small smile, Toriel smiling right back at you.

   "I apologize if I offended you then, (Y/N). Come! I will guide you through the catacombs!" Said Toriel.

   Toriel walked into the next room. You followed, your heart full of love. Not LOVE, but love, if that even made any sense.