To be or not to be

Emiko's POV

I walked into school with my eyes down and with quick steps. My leg still a bit wobbly from the cut on my leg from a few days ago.
I almost tripped a few times on my way to class but I wasn't noticed so all was good.

I hid my presence as best I could before I walked in and successfully blended in enough to not be noticed by Haruhi or the twins. Or anyone else for that matter, just how I prefer it.

Class came and went like a breeze of wind. Things lightly tussled but back to normal as it has passed. I got up and went to Music Room 1 where I locked the door behind me and put a chair up against the handle, just in case.

I grabbed the violin that lay propped up in the corner and, after quickly tuning it, started to play.
'Violin Sonata No. 9 Kreutzer First movement.'
A song mother and I used to play with each other as she played the piano and I played the violin.

We made such a good duet, we could have become something fantastic. Something that would bring people together and to appreciate all over the world.

The bow and my fingers moved with precision and rhythm. Not missing a single stroke of the bow nor using a wrong note by stumbling my fingers. It has been a while but I would never lose my skills or passion for music.

I spent an hour switching between the piano and violin before I decided to go home. My home would be empty and I could have a peaceful night, a special treat to me.

I left quickly and quietly and out of the school successfully getting out before I was seen. My journey home was long and peaceful. As I walked into my house, I sighed again in relief of father being absent for work.

Within the next two hours, I ate some toasts with strawberry jelly for dinner then went to bed. A peaceful night where I wouldn't have to set an early alarm to make father breakfast before I went to school.

-Next morning-

I woke up in a cold sweat from last nights dream. Even when he is away, I dream of him and terrify myself.

I got ready quickly and ate a nice breakfast of more toast and jelly with milk and set off to school. I got to school in 25 minutes just walking and slid into class silently and unnoticeably before anyone else entered the room.

My luck seemed great until the end of class when the two twins and Haruhi came and dragged me away to the host club. They held me this time so I couldn't get away. We were in front of their blonde leader as he sized me up, seemingly trying to figure something out.

After a few brief moments, he looked me straight in the eye and said, "you look familiar to me."

Everyone in the room looked with anticipation at him at how he knew me. He thought for a few minutes before he shook his head and sat down in his chair mumbling things softly to himself. As if disappointed, he looked at me and asked me, "have we met somewhere before?"

I racked my brain for his face or name but couldn't remember anything about him. He opened his mouth to say something after I shook my head no but just before he did, my phone rung in my pocket.

I struggled out of the twins grasp and grabbed the phone before the fifth ring.

"Hello," I answered.

"Where are you. Get home now," it was father. I could tell he was angry that I was very late to be home.

"I will be right there father. I am leaving school now," I replied in a dead tone of voice. Any emotion left me the moment he said his first word.

I turned around to the host club and with dull eyes and a blank tone, "I am afraid I must be leaving now. Till next time."

I left the room with a sprint and was outside of my houses front door within 10 minutes. I slowed my breathing and walked in with my head down, heart beating fast, and my body trembling in fear of what was to come.

Father was angry but was holding it in for some strange reason.

He started, "where were you."

"Studying at school," I replied with no emotion in my voice.

"I have decided to send you somewhere for a while. Go pack up only clothes and things you absolutely need. You are leaving tonight," he said back to me.

"May I ask where I am going," I timidly asked him.

"You will find out after you are packed."
With that he walked away and I quickly and quietly made my way to my room to pack.

I grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with jeans, t-shirts, two hoodies, my notebook, and a few other things. I changed from my uniform into a pair of black skinny jeans that had buttons instead of a zipper with a white t-shirt and a dark forest green jacket over it with black converse.

I finished up quickly and brought my duffle bag down with me. Father had never sent me anywhere before so everything about this was a mystery to me.

"I am ready father," I said to his back as he sat at the table with some paperwork and a mug of black coffee.

He didn't turn around when he replied to me. He just said, "the car is at the end of the driveway. Get in and don't ask any questions, just do everything you are told to do."

I bowed deeply before I grabbed my duffle bag and headed out, down the driveway, and up to the car. A man in a black suit was standing there and as soon as I got up to the car, he took my bag from me and opened the door.

I got in carefully and buckled up when he closed it and put my bag in the trunk. He got in the passenger seat and we were off.

It took approximately 3 hours to get to the location. As I got out of the car, I took a careful look at the gate sign that said......

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-
Hahahahaha, you now must wait to find out where she is!
This is a present to @Secretgirl2346
I hope you enjoy this!!

My whole moms side Thanksgiving was today so it was super hectic today!!
I hope your guys Thanksgiving's were all wonderful and if it wasn't, well I hope this rare update will cheer you right up!

Mira out!!