Leave me alone!

Sorry for the late updates! I have been super busy with my first year in high school at a new school so a lot is happening right now.
Also, seeing as I have lost all focus on everything, it is getting really hard to make time to update so here is a new chapter and I hope you will all enjoy it.

P.S. I do not own OHSHC!

&$&@&$&@&$&@&$&@&$&@&$&

Emiko's POV

*Dream*

I was in a forest, everything was black and white. No color, no happiness, nobody was there. I was in the silence and the fear of being alone in that cold place overtook me.

I walked and walked, leaves crunching under my bare feet. I came upon a stream, the water as pure and white as could be. I sat down on the bank and cried with my knees pulled up to my chest and with my head buried so no one could see me.

At that moment, I wanted to disappear. I wasn't needed, I wasn't wanted, I would always be alone. The shame and fear that I had built up and suppressed came out in a river of tears.

I leaned over the stream and saw the once beautiful girl that could have been, replaced with eyes full of pain the scars that lined every nook of her body and the tears of neglect that built up through the years. As I cried and cried, the tears hit the water and turned it red.

I screamed and ran away from the stream, from the reflection of myself. I was running away from myself and all of the pain and misery and sorrow.

I ran into the darkness of the forest and became blind to everything. I fell and forever kept on falling, my back facing the ground in an empty, groundless world. I looked up into the cold, dark sky and cried. Wishing that for once I could be free of everything.

The water of the ocean welcomed me with open arms as I came in contact with it. I floated there and closed my eyes. When I opened them and looked at the sky once more, I saw the beginnings of snow start to fall.

My body sank down, deeper and deeper into the water. I closed my eyes and thought 'thank you' before it all faded to black.

*Dream End*

I woke up to a cold, empty room. I look at the clock on my bedside table, 5:57 AM. I laid there for a while and thought about my dream before I got up and walked to my small dresser that leaned up against the wall.

I reached in under the pile of shirts I had before my fingers came in contact with the hard cover of my journal. Mother had gotten it for me when I was younger, when I had been able to play music and make my own.

This journal was full of scores for songs I had written with my mother and for her. I opened up to a blank page and started writing down my dreams like I usually do now. When I was done, I decided to write something else but this was for me.

'With hair of silk
With lips of the softest rose
With eyes the color of a clear blue sky
The reflection of a past self
Haunts the mind within
Pain, sorrow, loss
The definition of me

The once beautiful flower
Wilting
Turning into nothing

Loneliness
The want
The need
Of feeling

Turning faces
Pitiful eyes
Glares of hatred
Humiliating scars
Sickening thoughts

All people
Turning heads
Waiting
Listening
For the definition of me'

I closed up my journal and tucked it back under my shirts. Quickly, I wipe away the tears that had escaped from my dark eyes and got up.

I look back at the the clock and see that it is already 7:00 AM, best get ready for the day. I got on my slightly modified uniform and left to wake up father and make him breakfast.

My uniform was changed because the puffs on the shoulders and waist we're taken away which made my whole dress like a normal looking dress.

The sleeves fit loosely on my arms and the waist of the dress falling flat against my hips. It is floor length still, and I decided to wear knee length black socks on with some black Mary-Janes. I'm lucky Principal Suoh let me modify my outfit or I would have either run away or worn something else.

In the end, I liked what I looked like but what my past was like and what I felt ruined it and showed me as a hideous monster other than a beautiful and fragile girl, as my mother used to say.

It looked like father left early for a meeting or something cause he was gone. I was alone until he got back. I was only thankful that I was alone for a while, probably a few days at most. I grabbed my school bag and headed out the door.

The walk to school seemed to last longer since father wasn't home. I wouldn't have to worry about getting beat when I got home, it set my mind at ease.

Then the school came into sight and another long sigh escaped my lips for the day to come. All while I continued to hope that the blonde would stop looking for me.
-------------------------------------------------------
Here I think is good for now till I can get some more! Thanks for reading and for the people who have waited for more for this long while which I deeply apologize for. Thank you again!