The Girl with a Thousand Secrets

Thanks for reading. This is my first Ouran High School Host Club fanfic. Please enjoy, it might be little off topic because i haven't watched the show in a while but please. Read on please.

Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC. All rights go to whoever made it.

__________________________

Emiko's POV

*4 years old*

My mommy is a famous actor and my daddy is a famous author. They are both gone all the time at work, so my babysitter came over today. She is the daughter of my moms best friend and now, her daughter is my best friend. I don't go to school yet, but I am going to soon.

I am going to Ouran Academy's elementary section and I can't wait to go. Most of the kids that live around my house go to that school.

My birthday is tomorrow and I called mommy and asked her if she could come home to celebrate it with me. Right now she is on a plane and coming home, I can't wait till she gets home she hasn't been home for about 6 months and I really miss her.

'Ding Dong,' goes the doorbell.

"I'll get it," I say, it must be mommy.

I open the door to see a strange man with a sad look on his face, probably just got the wrong house.

"Sorry sir, but I think you have the wrong house. The Shimizu's live here," I told the man smiling.

"Then you are who I am looking for. Are you Emiko Shimizu," The man asked.

"Yes, I am. What do you need," I questioned while looking at the strange man. 'How did he know my name?'

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your mother, Chiyo Shimizu, has just died in a plane crash. I am sorry for your loss."

He told me that then walked away quickly, as to not see my tears falling like waterfalls down my small, pale cheeks.

When daddy came home, he told my babysitter that I would no longer need a babysitter. She left, never to return to our now broken home.

My mother was the kindest, most beautiful person that anyone could meet and now she was dead. Gone. Just like how my happy smile and my sparkling eyes turned dull. No one would ever see the clueless little girl smiling like there was no problem in the world. She was dead and gone.

I had told him about the accident and that my mother was now dead. After that he beat my small, frail body until it was now a dark red with many black and blue marks. The whole time that he was beating me he yelled at me, telling me that it was all my fault that she was dead.

He soon stopped, leaving my bruised and broken body on the floor in the middle of the hall. I fell asleep there and when I woke up, I couldn't move. My body was too damaged to.

When father woke up and saw me laying in the hall, he kicked me and punched me till he was satisfied. After all I deserved it, it was my fault that mommy was dead and I was to get the punishment. I soon blacked out.

When I awoke, I couldn't move. I was on the floor and it felt like I was stabbed through the heart.

It was all my fault.

*7 years later*

I still remember it all. How it started, how my life was destroyed after just a few words.

Every night my father comes home and beats me until I can't move, then goes to sleep. In the morning he beats me then stops when he has to get ready for work.

I now have a bunch of scars all over my body. When I was 5, he took a knife and made a huge slash mark across my eye. I now let my hair cover my eye so that my father won't get caught. After all, it is my fault that this happens.