My Pending Nightmare

Sorry everyone. I know I am a terrible person who shouldn't deserve to write! My brain was not meant for writing as it is determined to not give me any ideas (for the plot) for anything.
Again I apologize and hope you enjoy this chapter!
I do not own OHSHC!
(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

Recap:

It took approximately 3 hours to get to the location. As I got out of the car, I took a careful look at the gate sign that said......

Emiko's POV

LAKE SANOI AMUSEMENT PARK.

"What the heck is this. Some kind of joke," I whispered to myself.

Behind the arched gate I saw a crappy amusement park with broken rides but seemed to be in working order as there were people littered here and there.

We walked in and I saw the sign at the ticket booth, ¥50 per ticket.

'That's why there are people even here, it costs almost nothing to come here,' I thought to myself.

The driver had taken off after the man from before grabbed my bag. I shall call him Mr. Grim, he had a dead look on his scary face and was tall, just like a grim reaper.
He shoved me forward and he walked me to an old trailer that looked like a circus performers dressing trailer.

We went inside the trailer and there was an empty space where the table and kitchen area would be. The back half had a big black curtain covering it. We went up to it and went through to find the door of an elevator.

Mr. Grim touched a spot on the door, a secret door button, and it opened. We got on and the floors seemed to only go down from the surface, meaning wherever we were going was underground.

The lowest number shown was 12 and he pushed the number 12. Seems the head person of this place must be on floor 12. We reached the bottom floor quickly and stepped out to be met with a hallway full of doors that led to many different rooms.

We walked to the huge double doors at the end of the hallway. Mr. Grim knocked before he opened the door. A man sat behind the desk with a huge air of authority and a bit of playfulness filling the room coming from his form.

He looked to be in his mid-twenties with deep green eyes and short dark brown hair swept to one side. He looked intelligent and had a very fit figure underneath his outfit, which looked like something a trainer would wear.

He looked up and smiled at me, dismissing Mr. Grim from the room and waving at me to come up to the desk. I walked up cautiously and sat down in front of the desk in one of the chairs.

He looked down at a file and then spoke, "you are Emiko Shimizu, correct?"

"Yes," I replied showing no emotions to the mysterious man.

"Your father has sent you to me to train you. Do you know what this place is," he asked.

"It looks like some secret operation with the front of a crappy amusement park," I replied after a moment.

"You are correct, to some extent. In this place, we train children to become assassins and they make a lot of money. In your case, your father sent you here to get him a lot of money and will not leave until you get it. Even if you get released back into his care, you will continue on doing this till you no longer can."

I took a moment to think this over.
'This is better than being at home. Being beaten by father everyday with no freedom. Of course I don't expect freedom here but it will be more than what I ever had at home.'

I had my answer.

"When do I start training," I asked still with no emotion in my tone.

-------------------------------------------------------
Here is the new chapter that took forever to write! I again apologize for the absence of updates and hope that I can start updating my stories more often than I do now.

Monkeygirl2468