Gone

Louis p.o.v
I pulled up outside my house. As I left the car I could tell there was something wrong. I dropped the bags I was carrying and run up to the front door. I could smell him. I unlocked it and ran in. I charged around the house looking for Octavia but I was to late he had her. I went back out side picking up the backs and chunking them into the house and then jumped back in my car.
I drove for hours before I reached the Seventh Sanctum. I stood outside. The smell was revolting. I hide in the shadows and waited for someone to go in.
I young boy started to walk up the steps and I ran for him bring him back to the shadows I was in.
"Don't speak. I need you to get me in there"
I said pointing to the building. The boy nodded and I let him go. We started to walk up to the door and I pulled my hood over my head and kept my head down. The boy spoke into the buzzer and the door opened. I walked in behind him and we stood at the foot of the stairs.
"Octavia. I'm looking for her. Where is she"
The boy shook his head and ran up the stairs. I had about 5 minutes before he told someone that I was here. I stood and thought for a minute and I made my mind up to go down the stairs.
I reached a big brown door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I started kicking at it and it slowly started to break. I could hear and smell them running down the stairs to me. I jumped through the break in the door and ran into the room. It was dark and I couldn't see anything.
"Louis"
She was quiet but I heard her
"Octavia"
I ran to the door that kept us apart. She looked fine. Still human.
"I'm going to get you out. Don't worry"
I hear the doors to the room open. I looked up to see three hooded guards standing holding iron swords in there hands. The first one ran for me and I ran towards him. I sent I'm to the ground and the second one ran at me. I jumped in the air and my foot collided with his face sending tumbling backwards and than he hit the found out cold. The third one looked at me and then ran. I charged at him and send a fist to his face. The arm he held his sword in swung at me, cutting me below the shoulder. I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him. Once i was behind him I kicked him in the back of the knee cause him to fall to the ground on his knees. I took his head him my hands and twisted it braking his neck. His body fell to the ground. I searched the three of them and found the keys. I ran to the cell Octavia was in and I unlocked the door. I grabbed her arm and we ran.
We ran up the stairs and out the building. Once we where safe back in my car I turned the key and drove off down the road fast.

Octavia p.o.v
I didn't know what just happened but I think I'm safe. I sat in the passenger seat and I looked at Louis as he drove. It was then when I noticed that his upper arm was bleeding.
"Louis your hurts"
He looked at me and them back at the road.
"I'm fine"
"No your hurt. Let me help you"
"No I'm fine"
He spoke loud and I just left it. I looked out the window. We where driving on a bridge over the ocean. The moonlight reflected off the water.
We drove for hours before we got back to Louis house. He got out the car and walked around to get me. We walked up the steps and then we where in the house. He took my through to the living room and then left the room. I wanted to know what was going on. I wanted to know why I was under his watch and why these men wanted me. I go up and walked though to the kitchen. Louis was topless bent over the sink washing his wound. I stood there for a minute think about what to say but Louis spoke first.
"What?"
I looked at him still thinking about what to say. She walked over to the counter and picket up a towel.
"I want to know what's going on. Who where those people and why did they want me"
He just looked at me and sighed.
"Octavia I can't tell you"
"I just want to know what's going on. In the space of three days I have being kidnapped twice and me freedom has being taken away. Please just tell me what's going on"
"I said I can't tell you"
She spoke louder. I could tell I was angering him.
"Your not old enough"
"Louis please I jus-"
I was cut off my Louis walking up to me grabbing my arm and pushing me up against the wall.
"No Octavia"
I don't know what it was but When he pushed me up against the wall it sent chills down my spine but not because he was scaring me. 'A I'm getting feelings for Louis?' I asked myself.
"I can't tell you"
He loosened his grip on my arm and placed his four head on mine.
"It's fucked up. I'm sorry"
He spoke in a whisper. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. For a second I though I saw his Ice blue eyes flash yellow.
"Louis"
My voice was Shaky
"Yes"
"Thank you for bringing me back and keeping me safe"
He didn't say anything he just looked into my eyes. I had the urge to kiss him but I kept my head up against the wall. He let go of my hand and played with a bit of my hair. In side of my head I was screaming kiss me but on the out side I stayed silent. He dropped my hair and walked back over to the sink. I rushed back through to the living room and sat on the sofa.