The Avi Stares Back At Me

I am looking at Prince avi and starring at it and he is starring back. He is asking me or telling me What are you going to write about me? I am starring as if What should I write Prince. I mean the title sure got their attention and real fast. They like is she really mad. Well Prince you are wanting to know What are you going to write. I had to write something because they jump my page to a draft. I clearly wrote one sentence and they jumped me to a draft. When I look at this avi I do see a lot I want to write. Prince does not want me to write it. He feels because I am a Moonwalker he does not like Moonwalkers that well. He is saying he did not really like Michael Jackson and I am telling him. Michael Jackson did not really like you Prince. So why are some Moonwalkers changing their avi and praising your ass Prince. 

He looks at me. He really does not like Moonwalkers at all. He must hate all those Prince Fan Fictions written by real Moonwalkers. Well Prince had I known you did not really like Moonwalkers I would never written any at all. I must say the first time I saw this avi I did not realize you were wearing a black fedora. Looks better on Michael, but not bad on you though. Prince is starring at me. Well I am a writer and I have not said anything bad. I met some real nice fans of yours but they never knew that I was so sensitive. I am a Gemini like you Prince. Oh wait he almost smirked back at me when I said that. He still wants to know am I trying to hurt his fans. No, not at all

Prince wants me to just say what it is that is bothering me. I cant because I am back writing. They tried to hurt me so I would not want to write. This is my alter-ego writing She came out to cuss their ass out if they say any damn thing she dont like. She wrote some of those Lover Prince Imagines.  Created NPG AWARDS and wrote Kidd and Dreaming of Prince. Prince and Laila hit it off and Michael of course proved he was not this push over. Prince, when you left we were all hurt. All Fandoms felt something. Some of your fans never accepted the fact that were stretched out an olive branch. Some said thank you and some called Michael Jackson names. I got the feeling they were acting just like their IDOL. 

They called us fake fans. I told them I saw Prince in person. I never saw Michael Jackson In person. Plus I ignored their asses. Next, I was so honored to want to find all the Prince Fan Fictions that were popping up. I did learn a lot about you. Your address in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Your mother's whole name. Your brothers and sisters names. Your many nicknames. Your many videos. Wattpad keeps taking your music down but I had a ball finding a lot of your music. My favorite 'If I Was Your Girlfriend' and then they come in order. I have been at war and at peace with I went back to my IDOL Michael Jackson. Then I saw something. You know what I am talking about, Because all I have to do is look at this avi and it eases the tension. Prince you are a mind reader from the grave. 

In Blue Gangsta I had Michael Jackson tougher than you because he was tougher than you. He said "Now That I'm The Blue Gangsta, Whacha gonna do" Remember the words to his 'hit tune'? Prince is starring at me real hard cause he knows I am Laila Lynnae and in my story he loves Laila Lynnae to death. Well I made him love Laila Lynnae but she loved Michael Jackson with all her heart. She admired you..Prince

Next, I had a great time writing those stories and I wrote them from the top of my head. You know that. Just starring at your avi. You are now on my side. Thank you Prince. Geminis are truthful people. We dont have to lie. Even if another saids "I never I swear to you I never. "Shut the fvck up lying ass wrench" See Prince I never really dogged you in my stories. We fvcked in my stories and so what.

Next, So let's talk about your hatred towards Michael Jackson in real life. First, he did not die of an STD. OK? Second, your fans make you out to be a man whore? Michael Jackson was not. So I caught a lot of flack from Moonwalkers too because they like Michael Jackson to be betrayed as the good descent human being he was/is/always will be. Prince you should haunt every bad Prince Fan Fiction writer that made you a damn whore and farther proving that you died of AIDS and then they said you committed Suicide too? Well did you? 

You were last seen at Walgreen on April 20th 2016 and then we all want to know who drove that Black SUV. They had to be the last person that saw you alive. See that is what got me wanting to help find out what happened to you in the first place. Not that I was a fake fan, but what happened to Prince.

Maybe I was drawn to you because Michael Jackson had two little sons name Prince when they murdered him. That could have been it. Seeing the name Prince and I loved and missed Michael Jackson so much. Nothing to do with tying to be a Prince Fan. Prince is starring at me and real hard now. He never liked that Michael Jackson had two sons name Prince and his son died. He thought Michael Jackson must really hate me. Well he did Prince. He said you and him and another person met for lunch and you kept getting up going to change your outfits. Michael Jackson said "He is weird"

Prince, I have been on wattpad a while and never had I seen reads as fast as I did when I put this under Prince Died From Aids And The Woman That Infected Him. They are coming for me, but do I give two fvcks? Hell To The Naw, because they act just like their fvcking IDOL

Prince, still worried about what I am going to write? Why? Its just Prince Fan Fiction is what they all kept telling me. I dont feel like that. I feel that when you see your fans talking shxt about Michael Jackson, this can be made into a fvckin rant/shade book I dont care cause I answered one stupid bxxtch in her rant book about fake Prince Fans and I will drag the next bxxtch too. 

Next, So Prince who gave you the AIDS? 

See if I keep starring into this avi I'm sure you will tell me or just come into my PM or Dm and whisper it if you still so fvckin shy even dead. 

OK, so Laila Lynnae wants to write and when she gets started it ends up a Masterpiece