Fanatic

This person is a Cherry Moonwalker. Loves being a Moonwalker but loves having a second IDOL to worship too. Prince hated the term fanatic. Anyway this is a shout out to all Cherry Moonwalkers

A/N 

The story continues...

"Did you just mentioned about a sacrifice"

"Yeah, I had a dream about my mansion right here in Spain and I sure hope no one can copy dreams"

"You mean you think while we had you under the influence that we were able to record your dreams?"

"Sure, the doctors can do anything"

"Well mainly they here to cleanse your blood. Also the Clergy will be in here to pray over you and administer your communion"

"Oh great"

"You do want to partake dont you?"

"By all means"

"Thank you Shay'onna for ridding me of my past life so I can go on to have a productive life."

"Every man should dismantle his baggage. There is a sweet kind woman in your future who does not sit up and day dream. Life is about reality"

"Amen to that sister"

"Did you pray for me when my blood was being cleansed?"

"Sure. You need a friend not some bimbo trying to get off on the internet"

"That was funny"

"Yes, well you were asleep I went on the internet I read whenever vlogs or blogs comment about something sex*ual they are re-living their own experiences through social media. That is not healthy"

"No I dont think so either"

Prince was in an ICU room

"At least everything is purple

"At least everything is purple."

"This is a Women's Pavilion "

Prince tried to set up

"What? First that crazy ass dream. Probably because of those Percocets and now you are shocking with I am in a Woman's Specialty Section. Why Shay'onna?"