The Big Day Dream

"Prince Prince Prince wake up wake up"

"What is wrong with Prince?"

Shay'onna wanted to know because he was not responding

"The Specialist left his bedside and Shay'onna has to wait until his anesthesia wears off

~*~

Meanwhile an ex from his past. His High School Days has made a secret visit to Spain. Without knowing who's mansion her and her party friends were invading. They so happen to come upon dont say it but...

"Ki Ki this is a perfect spot to shoot our video. Hurry and get out our video gear and we can do this"

"Stop saying my damn name. You gonna get me fvcking caught and I'll have to do the rest of the time I have on the shelf"

"Bit*ch, you should not be such a damn smooth criminal"

"Dont say my name again or I'm throwing you out of this video"

"Well Well Miss Ki Ki " 

A familiar voice came towards her

"Whose are you and why are you on the premises too? We snuck in here to shoot a short film"

"Short film huh?"

"I am such an expert on short films and this is a beautiful mansion to do one. Have any idea who it belongs too?"

"If I did I would not be here"

"So tell me Miss Ki Ki what are your plans after this video? Plan to live here? You know in Spain?"

"What's it to you?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just in your head. How come I'm not in your heart as well"

"Mother*fuc*kker what are you talking about?"

"mhmmm I guess I am in the wrong mind right now, but carry on I want to watch and dont give me any trouble cause I could call the Police and let them know you have at least three-hundred extras on this man's property"

"Oh go away"

"Oh I'm going away. Way back in your conniving little head. Oh I'm going way back in your conniving ass brain bitch"

"Why are you insulting me?"

"I am here on business too"

"At this same mansion?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am the one buying it"

"No"

"Why not. It is for sale isn't it?"

"No, I was under the impression that an ex-boyfriend of mines had already bought it. I just did not tell the others. I want him to see my new video and see that since he dumped me back in high school, that I did make something out of myself. I was engaged but he messed that all up."