Senior year? chapter 8

1 week before school started again I was in my room eating jug of ice cream I'm 17 now I'm going into senior year since I'm going into senior Noah finished school last summer that mean will have a long distance relationship uhhhh I don't want to I want to be able to walk down the hall with him when I want to see him I can or hold him or kiss him or something I can't cause we live in a small town up north he has to go out of town for a university I got kinda upset so I decided to text him.
D-hey
No response so I kept on eating my vanilla ice cream about 45 minute later DING!
N-hey babe
D-so any luck with university
N-actually yes
D-where did u get accepted
N-Toronto
D-oh
N-babe it going to be fine I'll skype you or FaceTime you I promise
D-I know but I can't kiss you or hold you or be with you
N-I know but school is going to be done really fast and when I have Christmas New Years easter break I'll be with you
D-can I see you for the last time please
N-where?
D-I'll go pick you up it going to be a surprise il be there in 10
N-ok see you
I get into my gray roots track pants and a black V neck get my keys put my light blue converse my hair was naturally curly I put the key in the car and start it   I head to Noah house he hops in and I start driving it was silent I was going to high school tommorow and he's leaving tommorow uhhh. I finally speak cause it was awkward "sooo did you start packing?" "Yup everything is in boxes in my dad's pickup " he said "so what time you leaving tommorow?" I asked "around 9:30am" he said I awnsered "that good" "yah" he said I felt like I was sitting with someone new cause we didn't talk ... We finally got there it was a beautiful lake house that was abandoned. "Where are we" he asked "it an abandoned lake house I found this when I started driving. It was my thinking spot " I replied Noah got out the car and looked around  and finally awnsered "it nice"  we walk around close  but no holding hands I look at him then I looked away "I brought some food I'll go get it." I said. I was walking I went in the car and got a box full of food I start walking I wipe my eye and look up again when I looked up I was face to face with a bear. I was petrified I didn't know what to do I guess I didn't do it right cause the bear started running at me I dropped everything there and started sprinting has fast has I could but not fast enough I tripped over scrapping my leg the bear was with the food he didn't come after me my leg hert  a lot I waited the till the bear took off. After 5 minute the bear left in the wood I looked at my leg my pants were ripped and the cut was deep I wasn't in the I'm the part of medical for the athletes I was going to take that course this year... Noah got curious I've been gone for a while he came and seen the food dropped he started shouting my name "over here" I said he came running and help me up he then took me in his arm and brought me to the pick nick table at the back of the lake house. He places me on it, he took his medical course last year so he lifted my pants off where the scratch was he examined it he ran to my car where I had an emergency kit in the back he came back sprinting he took out the tweezers and took out the little pisces of wood in the wound then he took out the des affecting alcohol and pored a little that hurt so bad he took a cotton ball to get all the liquids off he added some cream , then taking a bandage he rapped around so I would lose anymore blood. He took me down the table and asked " what happened anyways ?" I came kinda embarrassed "I came face to face with a bear and I ran and trip over"  "are you okay?" He asked "yup never been better" I told him so we started walking and h finally took my hand and I blushed I was very happy and forgot all about the pain. "I think FaceTime and Skype would just be fine I could ad lease see your face and talk to you" I told him "yup I get to see your beautiful face and hear your beautiful voice and I'll see has soon has I can okay?" He reassured me "okay" I answered  I felt burning in my eyes I tried to stay tough but tear came out I whiped them so he couldn't see it but he can always tell when I cry he turned facing me holding both my hand and looked right in my eyes "babe it fine we'll see each other so fast and we can move in togheter in an apparment or a little house." Okay I think we better get going I have school tommorow" I told Noah "yah"he said back in a way like if it throat was swollen or dry . We start walking to the car to open the driver side but he put his hand to block it he said "I'll drive , with your foot it not a great idea " "fine"I replied I go in the passenger sit and buckled up same with Noah he start backing up and we go to his house first. We're in his drive way and we're both staring in thine air then he tell me bye he goes to get out I say wait! He turns around and I plant one right on his lips he places his hand at the back of my head so I can't get away we start a making out session he break the kiss by walking over to the passenger side starting a new kiss I get out the car jump he caches me my leg around Noah's waist I play in his hair pinning me on the car. After 10 minute he break the make out session saying "I gotta go Dawson" looking away cause his eyes look wet same with mine okay he start walk toward the driver side me still around his waist he places me down so I can sit he closes the door I pull down the window "so when and what time will we FaceTime?" I asked curiously "we're going text everyday and FaceTime every and whenever  we agree in the day weekend are a must and I'll come down to visit" he replied  "sound good with me " I told him he reaches for my hand to hold it one last time and I let him I start the car he put his head in to have a kiss and gave him one. His eyes were red and so were mine but it 8:15 and we haven't ate at all so he take his head and hand we look at each other one last time we say are goodbye I said I love you so much he replied with I love you more. I back out the drive way and go home I get to my house I go in my room and just collapse and just tear everywhere I went to go get sale to eat for supper I snuggle up in my bed I just stayed there with makeup everywhere and think about are happy memories....
❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚
I'm sorry if it was very long but I had lots of ideas if you were wondering I wrote 1361 you read them all!!