Goodbyeschapter 14

20th of January came I didn't want him to go he make me feel way better and keep me company's couldn't go see him cause he past his last hour with his family DRING DRING my phone ?
~helloo?
-hey babe
~oh hey Noah what up
-I just wanted to let you know that I was leaving the house
~oh ok drive safe!!
-yah for sure I also wanted to say I love you
~I love you more
-bye
~bye babe
Uh what to do what to do
RING RING what know
~helloo?
-hi is this Dawson dessureault ?
~yes speaking
-it your brother
~is he okay?
-he's actually awake and so much healthier then before
~can I come visit?
- yup he's in room 447
~thank you!
-bye
~bye bye
I got so exited that I got dressed and hopped in my car
D-Alex is awake and healthier then before !!
N-that great Dawson!!
D-I'll text you later when I get more details!! I love you!
N-okay sound good love you more
I start the car and at the hospital the lady at the was still there "NAME PLEASE" she asked "Dawson Dessureault" I told her "go right ahead" she said "thank you!" I answer I start running to Alex's room "Dawson?" "Yes it me Alex" I went to see him and gave him a hug "doctors say I can go home tonight" Alex told me "that great Alex !!" I said all exited the doctor came in made me sigh paper and I brought Alex in his wheel chair in my car I place him in the back and brought his wheel chair in the trunk. We start driving, we got home I grabbed him in my arm like a bride all the way in his room I put in his bed and tuck him in I start the heater so he won't freeze. I go in the kitchen and make some lunch I made some soup so it won't be to hard for him to chew. I feed it to him he thank me and he went to bed. I took a cat nap on the couch.