is it true

After the battle was won they all return home, Mako felt sad though. She sat in her room the rest of the day and night, should she just give up that monster was known for telling the truth. Kotoha came to get mako to eat, but mako was not hungry. After a while kotoha can you help in getting her to eat and left the room. Hours later while everyone's asleep mako was still up, she left her room to use the restroom. When she past Takaru's room he came out. "Mako why didn't you come eat?" He asked her she just shurged her shoulders. "I just was not hungry." She said "well you should eat something, maybe your sick that's why you didn't eat" He said he checked her forehead to see if she was sick, she moved his hand." Tono I'm fine you don't need to worry." She said she walked to the bathroom. "What is with her." He asked himself( the next morning). Mako and Ryu were training, a car pulled up and shanchuu jumped out. Ryu and mako did not notice, Takeru walked out to greet her. When she was started to walk to him she was stopped when mako's staff was pushed in front of her, Mako apologized and went back to training. Shanchuu ran to Takeru and grabbed his arms, she looked at mako and ryu she did not have any interest in the fight. Takeru watchs the two charge at each other, push pull and throw eachother to the ground and get up quickly. They were very strong warriors, in the end Mako came out the final winner. She walked into the house, after she changed she and chiaki went for a walk. "So how do you feel after that battle with the truth?" Mako asked chiaki ate his grilled chicken skewer. "Well i found ot kind of creepy that the guy knew all of this information about us. Ohh ice cream." He said. "Didnt you just eat something?" She asked he shruged and ran to the cart. When they got back shanchuu was leaving, mako and chiaki just walked past her. They got inside and sat down in there seats, after a bit of talking they were dismissed. After dinner Mako ,kotoha, and chiaki were talking, kotoha told them what happened whle they were gone. "I know they are together but they just creep me out as a couple, well at least shanchuu does." Kotoha said chiaki and mako laughed. "What did she do?" Mako asked. "She stuck to him like a bug, i could see he didn't like it but he couldn't do anything. While we were eating a snack she kept trying to feed him, wipe his mouth hug him. I was just sick and creepy."kotoha said. "And to think that could have been you nessa." Chiaki said but he got hit over the head. "What are you talking about how would that be me." Mako said. "Well if its mako that would be kind of cute." Kotoha said. "Well sorry but i dont think that will happen." Mako said getting up. "That dose not mean you dont want it to happen. Think about it dont you want to be called his girlfriend." Chiaki said as she left out, she just brushed off what they said. She did not want to think about what might not happen.