confession

It's been 3 weeks and Mako and William have been doing well. He has also met the other members and the guys were just amazed he was good looking, smart, nice, and cool. Mako and takeru have not spoken a word for a while and everyone was worried. That have not really noticed it till unlike shanchuu who was extremely happy with that. But takeru was not he needed to talk to her in the next two days or he will never be able to tell her the truth. 2 nights befor the wedding he walked to Mako's room and asked her to spend the next day with him he needed someone to talk to befor he was to longer able to talk to anyone else. After he left her phone rang he stayed out the door to see who it was. " hi William, about to go to sleep what are you doing? No it's fine go ahead. Tomorrow I would love to but i cant im helping my friend with something. Speaking of my friend he is getting married and I have a plus 1 would you mind being my date to the wedding?" She asked takeru felt a spick of jealousy. " Okay see you soon bye-bye." She says cutely. " I can live thanks to him." Mako says she turns out her light and heads to sleep while takeru goes to his room. He stays awake for some time thinking of how to confess the next day and fell asleep. The next morning they were all awake and surprised yet happy shanchuu was not there. After breakfast Mako and Takeru headed out. She still didn't know what she was there for and he would not tell her. First they went to the park, then the mall and shoped, they walked by the lake ate at a restaurant and headed to the city. They got ice cream and talked about nothing important till they started walking over the bridge they were on last time they were out alone. " takeru is there a reason you wanted me to come out spacifaly?" She asked. " No I just feel really close to you and i wanted to talk to you." He says. " About what the whole time we have been talking about random things and we have been out all day." Mako says. " Okay I'll tell you what I need to tell you." He says she nodded her head and licked her ice cream He opened his mouth but befor he could say anything. " Mako!" They heard they looked to see William on the other side of the bridge. Mako smiled and waved for him to come over. He put his arm around her and she smiles. " hi William." Takeru says with a smile he forced on. " Hey what are you two doing here?" He asked. " Just hanging out befor his wedding tomorrow speaking of which what colors do you want to wear?" Mako says. " ill leave you two ill see you back home mako." Takeru says. " oh what were you gonna tell me?" She asked befor he left. " it was not as important as I thought ill just tell you later." He says she nodded and he left. 2 hours later William sent Mako home they arrived to see takeru practicing alone no one else at the house. " takeru whatare you doing you should be resting you have a big day tomorrow." Mako says. " in just relieving some stress." He says Mako nodded. " I'll see you tomorrow morning mako and congrats takeru on the wedding." He says takeru smiled as a thanking and to act like he was happy about it. He went back to practice while watching William pointed at something Mako looked and he kissed her cheek making her very shy and takeru very angry. William ran out befor Mako could react but takeru put so much force in his move it broke the dumby he was using. That snapped mako out of her shyness and she worried for takeru. " are you okay?" She asked. " yeah it was just the stress." He says. " You go get changed ill make you some tea." She says he nodded and headed inside she looked at the practice dumby then headed inside. By the time she finished making the tea takeru had gotten ready for bed and came out in his pajamas. She gave him the tea and sat down in front of him at the table. She could not stop herself from just staring at him when he looked he she did not look away she just laughed it off. " why are you staring at me like that?" He asked with a smile. " Just because in a few hours you are getting married and you'll be on a whole new chapter of your life and this time we can't come with you." She says. " what are you talking about?" He asked. " Well soon you will have a wife, maybe kids, you will have your life set and the rest of us slowly but surely will be behind I just in some way I'm just trying to say ill miss you. I know I could have just said that but i don't know." She says. "Why would you miss me it's not look me in going anywhere or changing." He says. " Well I know but with all this I is I feel you will forget me i mean us." Mako says. " Mako I love you all your my family I would never forget you." He says he reached for her hand and held it. " besides what about William he likes you and you him what about you two? he asked. "Look I like him but i don't know I just feel for him what I feel for someone else." Mako says she looked at him how she wished he understood yet she hoped not. They looked down and saw their hands still together Mako let go. " Well enough sappy tomorrow is your big day and this is not time for me to cry. I'm gonna go get ready for bed." Mako says she gets up and left the room takeru did the same after he find he his tea. He sat in his room and thought after that conversation it was time. He walked to Mako's room and started pacing in front of it. Before he could knock on the door Mako appeared from around the corner. She was in her pajamas with a towel around her neck because her hair was wet, vearfoot, and fresh faced. " takeru are you looking for me?" She asked. " yeah I have to tell you something it was what I wanted to tell youh earlier but we got interrupted." He says. " Okay shoot." She says one of her hands in the middle of drying her hair. " I really have to tell you this before tomorrow." He says. " Okay. " Mako says. " please tell me what you feel." He says." Alright." She keeps says he keeps avoiding it. " I know it will be weared and hard to accept it but please I hope we can still." He says but Mako cut him off. " takeru whatever it is I won't know how to react if you don't tell me. Honestly don't keep dogeing it just let it out, the more you it in the more horribleyou will fell." She says. " are you sure?" He asked she nodded. " positive?" He says. " yes the sooner you let it out the faster you get past it or move toward it." She says. " Okay." He says he pulls Mako to him and kisses her lips. Mako's eyes froze open as he just pressed his lips to hers. He stopped and moves back. "Mako for a long time I have been in love with you. I know you don't feel the same but i just to tell you befor I got married tomorrow." He says he let her go and saw her face he worried she would hate him. He was about to walk away but she grabed his arm to stop him. " Mako I'm sorry I know I'm getting married and your with William but." She cut him off by putting her finger on his lips. She pulled his head to hers  and kissed him it was full of passion and love that she had felt for him. Her arms around his neck and he hugged her wast. She stopped and her head rested on his chest, his hand roose to her cheek and made her look at him. " takeru I love you too.