a day all alone

Takeru woke up to get in the shower the next morning and was surprised the house was so quite. When he finished he want to the throne room where only he and Mako sat even the workers were no where to be found. "Takeru where is everybody?" She asked when she woke up no one was around but him and she had looked everywhere . Takeru clapped his hands and a servant came to his side. "Where is jii?" He asked the servant pulled out a envelop and gave it to him. "Dear tono I have important
Battle plans to pick up from an Ally llie who is stationed a long while away I will be back in 3 days." Takeru says finishing the letter out loud." Well that explains jii but what about everyone else?" Mako asked. "Did anyone else leave notes to you all or in their rooms?Takeru asked the workers looked around and found one envelop from everyone. "Takeru im going on a 2 day fishing trip ill come back with a king. Don't miss me to much." Takeru says genta's letter. "Mako I have to go see my sister and make sure she is well our mother is out of town and father cant handle her alone." Mako read kotoha's letter aloud. "chiaki I have to go for the day a huge dance performance with my father. If I don't go I will be a shame to him." Takeru says Ryûnosuke's letter. "Ryunosuke I have some training to do that i cant do here so I will be gone for a day cover for me thanks." Mako says reading chiaki's letter. "I guess everybody had stuff to do today you can do as you please as well." Takeru says to Mako. "No thanks I have nothing to do but if it's just gonna be the two of us the servants can take a rest. Why have them work when it's just 2 adults we can take care of ourselves for one day." Mako says. "Okay I'll tell them." Takeru says. Mako Decieded to spend the whole-day relaxing she wanted to go to that park, hang out with miu and Meditate. While planing to go out she saw takeru sitting in his seat as normal. "Hey want to go out with me?" She asked he nodded and got up. They left the house together and ended up on the bridge of the city looking out at the river. "It's so nice to have a day to ourselves. Nothing to do but what we want." Mako says. " yeah just the two of us we should do this more offten." He says."No way." She says standing up strate."Why not?" He asked doing the same he followed her as she started walking." because it would be wrong and strange." She says they walk side by side throw the city. "How?" He asked not understanding. "Well your getting married and shanchuu could take it the wrong way if we are just going places together alone offten." Mako says. " I understand but it's completely innocent and why would be strange going out with me?" He says. "Well that sentence alone would be enough to thing you were cheating and for me i dont know I have always seen you as my friend and leader but we have never done anything like this before. " she says. "So you don't like it?" He asked. "No I like it a lot but i don't know I think it's the fact that you are getting married is what makes feel like it's wrong." Mako says. "I get it but why it's not like we are dating." He says. "So I shouldn't feel bad because you wouldn't date me anyway." Mako says and he agrees without fully understanding her statement. "No no no that's not what I meant I would defiantly date you your smart, funny, pretty every man's dream I just mean im not dating you so don't feel guitly for something we or I am not doing which is cheating on shanchuu." He says she nodded and they kept walking. "Well once you two get married I'm moving." Mako says he is supried by her new conversion starter. "Why would you move." Well by next month you will be a married man there is no point of all of us living their you two need privacy. Me and the guys were not gonna tell you till you got married but i thought it would be better to tell you sooner so you don't feel so surprised when our rooms are empty and we are not there." Mako says. " who thought of that?" He asked. " shanchuu suggested it at first but after thinking about it we figured it makes sense. You two will need space for kids and stuff." Mako says. "Let me ask you if me and shanchuu were not together would do more stuff like this and stay at the house. " Well sure but i can only be at the house so long eventually I will move out or one of us will get married." Mako says they arrive back at home but befor they went in takeru asked. "So does this mean you don't want to do this again?" He says. "No I would love to do this again but it depends on when we do it." Mako says he nodded and she walked befor him. About 2 hours later he walked past her room her door was open and he saw boxes  on the ground. He kept walking to his room and lies down for bed. "Why can't I just confess?" He says out loud.