★FIFTY-FOUR?★

Stiles When...
You get into a little run in with the cops and it doesn't go so well.

"Ma'am you destroyed all the mail boxes on this street with a bat. Do you understand in how much trouble you are in?" The police officer has his little notepad and was writing down everything about the situation you were in.

"Officer, I'm sure she learned her lesson, she's never done this so can we please let this go?!" Your boyfriend Stiles was behind the officer trying to get him to let everything go. It wasn't your first time doing something like this but it was the first time you got caught.

"Well I suppose-"

"You know lets all be honest here! You're gonna let me off the hook and we both know that the only reason you took this job is because you're addicted to donuts and you're probably cheating on your wife and what wife would think that a police officer of all the people would cheat." You blurted out. Stiles kept looking at you and trying to get you to shut up.

"I watch a lot of lifetime." You said picking up your bag from the ground. Stiles looked nervous because what was he gonna tell your parents. He was responsible of you tonight and now you're more likely gonna end up in jail.

"Yep. You're coming with me." The officer grabbed you by your wrist and Stiles rubbed his chin not knowing what to do.

"Okay..this isn't good." Stiles had a plan. It wasn't the best plan but it could work and he rather risk it since either way there's nothing worse than the current situation right there.

Stiles slowly went behind the cop car. Stiles had only done this once and it was so he wouldn't have to go to the doctors office when he was little kid. He kicked the bottoms of the car so the alarm would go off and caught the officers attention.

"What the-" as the officer went to check the inside of the car Stiles quickly grabbed your hand and ran away from the car.

*************

I watched Suicide Squad on Saturday and man it was such a good movie!

QOTD: When do you start school?

A: September 8th, I know my cousin started today cause he lives in Florida.