★FIFTY-FIVE?★

Stiles When...
Liam has a serious crush on you. One day during gym Liam injured himself and you had to take him to the nurse. Stiles wasn't feeling it at all.

★★★

You lowered down your gym shorts a bit due to the wondering eyes of the boys in your class. You weren't like everyone else in your class that purposely wore them up to their butts for the guys attention. You were lucky cause you had a loving boyfriend who doesn't care about all that stuff.

Stiles.

Today everyone was divided into groups and were playing volleyball, your favorite sport. The only down side to it was the fact that the girls on your team were always in lala land and never played.

★★★

"Liam are you ok?" You heard Scotts voice from a distant and soon everyone had their eyes on their team. Liam, the freshman that has a crush on you was holding his knee in pain. You would think, a werewolf would heal fast but than again -it's Liam. You and some of the others in your team went over to check if Liam was ok. You saw Stiles come up behind Scott and be secretly wanted to laugh but he held it in.

Scott was gonna tell Liam to heal but he noticed that in the corner of his eyes, coach was there. Scott looked up and looked at you. You put a strand of your hair behind your ear to get it out of your face as you leaned down to see if Liam was fine.

Stiles saw you trying to comfort Liam while someone did something or call the nurse. He couldn't help but tense up and get jealous. Stiles knew that Liam liked you and he didn't knowing that Liam had the satisfaction of having his girlfriend talking to him or what Liam make think is you flirting with him, which is not what you were doing.

"Y/n. You should take him to the nurse." Scott said helping Liam up. Scott knew you were strong and you were right there so he asked you. You nodded and put Liam's arm around your shoulder as you put your other arm around his waist supporting him to stand up.

Stiles crossed his arms and looked at Scott in disbelief. His best friend just sent his girlfriend with a freshman that's trying to get with her. Scott looked at Stiles and noticed how annoyed he was. Suddenly Scott looked at the floor thinking about something but quickly looking up to see you guys near the door. He finally realized what he did and sprinted from his position.

"WAIT Y/N! YOU CAN'T GO WITH HIM!" Scott ran all the way to the building where you guys were heading.

★★★
I'm back! I'm still in Florida and I went go carting today and the mosquitoes just decided to hate me today. I've been binge watching David Dobriks Vlogs along with Zane and Todds and Scotts. If you know them then I love you! But I love all of you regardless.

QOTD: What imagines do you want to see next?
&
Am I the only one that is really attractive to a young Jared Leto?
&
What do you guys think about the whole Johnny Depp situation?