★EIGHTY-TWO?★

STILES WHEN:

STILES WHEN:

You're ignoring him in class and he gets upset about it.

You sat in French class with your pencil case on one side of your binder as you kept switching colors to write down your notes.

You were avoiding Stiles who was sitting right behind you with his eyes glued to your movements.  You were currently upset with him because you two were supposed to be watching a movie last night, Central Intelligence. You waited out in the cold for an hour waiting for the boy until eventually he never came. That explains your red nose today.

"Psst! Y/n?" You ignored the voice of Stiles as you kept on writing about Louis XIV and his french history. You heard a chair move and soon realized that Stiles was a bit closer to you but still behind you.

"Mr.Stilinski! Would you like to share out-"

"Can you speak to me please, once second." Stiles said touching the back of your chair. Now the whole class had their eyes on you and it was really awkward. You turned your head to face Stiles.

"Ok. Meet me outside the theaters tonight at 8." You said simply before turning around to finish up your work.

••••

Stiles waited outside of the theaters checking his phone to check the clock. It was 8:40 and still no sign of you anywhere. Stiles decided to give it five more minutes for you to appear but you were still no where to be seen.

Soon Stiles got a text message from you. He opened it up and carefully read the small text you sent him.

Payback's a bitch..

Stiles closed his eyes with annoyance and
secretly cursed at himself for even forgetting about the previous date the night before.

•••
OKAY SO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE 6x01?!!! LIKE HOW DO Y'ALL FORGET ABOUT STILES LIKE COME ON! AND KYDIA AND STILES AT THE END MADE ME CRY BECAUSE IT WAS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN AND HONESTLY THE FACT THAT STILES ISNT IN MUCH OF SEASON 6a MAKES ME REALLY UPSET! IT WAS FUNNY AT SOME PARTS WHEN STILES KEPT INTERRUPTING MALIAS PICTURE AND OMG WHEN LIAM SAID HE WANTS TO HE THE ALPHA! I NEED SOME TIME!