★EIGHTY-FIVE?★

Dylan When:You make a bet

Dylan When:
You make a bet.

"I bet you can't go 5 hours without having to use the bathroom?" You said crossing you arms. You and Dylan were currently backstage at Paleyfest as you and Dylan were still betting since last week.

"Fine by me babe, I just went." He said smiling before Tyler called him over. There was one more hour until the panel started and you were really hoping that he would have to desperately use the bathroom. If he lost the bet then you get to tweet something on his twitter and he can't delete it or explain it for 24 hours.

★★★

"So Dylan? How do you feel about Stiles character development?"

"I think he's grown a lot-" Dylan stopped mid sentence as he started to cross his legs, he had to use the bathroom right now! You noticed and smiled because you were for sure going to win the bet.

"You ok there?" The host asked. Dylan quickly nodded and looked over at you as you lowkey smiled down at your shoes.

"As I was saying, I think he grew a lot as a son and a friend-"

★★★

You guys were almost done with the panel and you could see Dylan making weird faces and looking back at the clock from all the way across the room. (GIF)

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" You asked from the front of the line where you were sitting next to Holland. Dylan gave you a quick glance and shook his head. Dylan's kept moving and shaking his leg, he felt like he was about to explode.

"Ok Dyl, you should go." Holland said leaning to look at him. Dylan was about to say no until he felt like he was about to pee in his pants. He quickly stood up and unattached his microphone before running of stage.

•••
Twitter:

@dylanobrien: go Yankees!!!!

^

Some people will get this ;)

Hairspray live was so good yesterday, I keep rewatching it!!! Here's something extra for y'all! Basically me and my friend in class: