Questions

Kanan pov
We just found Ezra.
He's alive! But how? We buried him? Didn't we?
"Ezra?! We thought you died!" I said to our old teammate.
"Well you see I did, kinda. So ahsoka told me that I should go into hiding cause maul is also alive. So yeah. Surprise by the way!" He said to us with a big grin on his face.
" and you guys have taught me how to mess with the empire and when you 'buried' me here, I snuck on board the ghost and ran off to Lothal! So yeah I've been helping out here." He explains.
"Ezra, we were going to Lothal to get a droid that works for the rebellion and spies on the empire and we were going to give it to bail orgona. Wanna join us for our mission?" I said.
"Kanan, what I did can never be forgiven. And I don't want to worry anyone over there. So no I'm sorry I can't join you." He says with a sad tone.
"Ezra that wasn't your fault. It was Hondo's. And mauls. And if he tries to come back for you, then we will help you fight him off." Hera said with a persuading attitude.
"Hera, I'm sorry but no." He said with a little attitude.
He then off to his tower. But when we followed him inside, we found it clean and bright.

Ezra pov
Why can't they just leave me alone?! I know that they haven't seen me in a while, but seriously. Kanan especially.
I heard my datapad beep with a notification that the empire has been getting lightsaber crystals. Great! And they're shipping them here on Lothal.
"Uh guys I gotta go. See ya!" I said racing towards capital city. "You guys can come to, so you can get your droid." I call to them.
"Spector 6 out." I said.