Together... Again

Ezra pov
We were heading to capital city to get my crews droid. "Okay, when we get the droid we go through the sewer so that no troopers follow us. Then you guys can leave." I said taking charge.
"Uh, Ezra your not going with us?" Kanan asked.
"No. Cause if maul or someone else found out that I was alive, then we would all be in trouble." I say to him, kinda telling the truth.
We head into the city, looking for the droid when I heard a faint whisper.
"Ezra."
"Maul?" I say back.
"Ah, there he is. How is my apprentice?"He asked.
"I'm alright, but the Ghost Crew is here and they think I'm helping them on a mission." I responded.

Kanan pov
I felt a very bad energy nearby.
"How is my apprentice?" I heard a voice say.
I heard a reply. Ezra?
"Um, guys get to the ghost. NOW!" I said to them.
"Why Kanan?" Hera said.
"Maul is back, and I think that Ezra is still with him!" I said.
"And I also think that this droid mission is just a trap." I added.
And with that we all boarded the ghost.
Ezra what are you doing? We just got you back, we can't lose you again.
When we get back to Chopper Base, we were greeted by ahsoka.
"Ahsoka, why did you not us that they were alive!" I yelled at her.
"Kanan, we didn't know that maul would live. So we just stunned him and took him to a planet on the outer rim. And Ezra,we knew that if he was still alive, then maul would try to hurt him, so we told you he died." She said like the answer was obvious.
"Well guess what? He's alive and so is maul! And they're teamed up." I told her.

He's guys ashton here and I have great news for you, the YouTube channel 'star wars' posted a sneak peek of star wars rebels season three! Omg Ezra has changed so much! #puberty!