Now the Ogre knows I'm crazy.

"Hello Perseus." Doctor Banner was friendly, he tried to be nice and put the boy at ease.

"Percy." The silent boy corrected him.

"Hello then Percy."

"Hello."

"I'm here to do your medical evaluation. We'll start with psych then do physical."

"Fine."

"OK, we've already done the word test so I'll start with just asking some questions. Have you ever been formally diagnosed with any condition?" The doctor wanted to double check his findings.

"Dyslexia, ADHD and PTSD." He was emotionless, as if it didn't mean anything.

"Where do these conditions originate from?"

"ADHD and dyslexia from my fathers side and PTSD from what they call a 'traumatic experience'." Banner nodded, the boy clearly didn't want to talk about it.

"Alright now, it's like the word test,I'll say a colour and you tell me the first thing that comes to mind."
"Yellow."
"Will."
"Black."
"Nico."
"Silver."
"Thalia."  He was chocking slightly over each name, he hid it well but Banner had been doing his job for a long time.

"Orange."
"Camp." He had a ghost of a smile at that, but then his eyes went dark again.

"Brown."

"Stolls."
"Blue."
"M-mum." Banner frowned. They boy was starting to freak, he was sweating and each answer was getting harder for him to say.

"White?"
"Olympus."
"Red."
"Clarisse."

"Grey?"

"STOP!" everyone's heads snapped around as the boy, previously cold as stone, curled in on himself, shaking like a leaf. "No-no more. P-p-please."

"It's OK Percy, I stopped. Calm down." But the broken boy was too far gone to hear him.

"Please d-don't hurt her. STOP!" He jerked forward, crashing off his chair. The team, rushed in to try to help as the boy writhed on the ground. "Please." His voice sounded so broken, so unlike the confident soldier he'd been so far. "I don't care what you do to me just-just don't hurt her." He was whispering, pleading.

Tears were streaming down his face. They all went to him but his shaking  just got worse."Nico! Thalia! Please! Nononononononono. Come on. BREATHE!" He curled tighter in on himself, his knuckles going stark white.

Tony reached out to put a hand on his shoulder.

"Stop! Do not touch Perseus!" Thor had arrived at the tower and heard the screaming. "He is reliving something terrible, if touched his instincts will take over and the young hero will not be responsible for his actions! Back away from him or you'll make it worse!"

They hurriedly retreated from the shaking eighteen year old.

"What's happening, Point Brake?" Banner answered Stark before the thunder God got a chance.

"A flashback," he breathed out, "He has PTSD." He reminded them.

"What the hell happened to him!?" Clint had seen PTSD before (hell he'd had it!) but never this bad.

"The warrior Perseus has been through much, his life has not been a quiet one." Thor's usually happy, exuberant face was grim.

"Please," The broken soldier whimpered before his eyes rolled back and he fell into the blissful relief of unconsciousness.