Car park Coliseum.

"I remembered another reason why I hate high school." Bruce peered over his glasses at the restless Olympian, discarding the book in his lap.

"And what's that." The scientist humoured him. Percy answered with a level of disgust he reserved for only the worst of monsters and deities, he practically spat the words, treating it like he would a horrendous curse.

"Homework!"

Bruce chuckled, receiving a glare from the God of Natural Disasters.

"What subject?" He asked.

"English." The teen stared forlornly at the texts in front of him. "I'm supposed to read act two of Macbeth then write a summary of what happened in modern English." He shoved his books away from him and held his head in his hands, sighing, "I can barely read normal English, why do they think I'd be able to read Shakespearean!?" He groaned.

Bruce didn't answer as he picked up the battered copy of Shakespeare's play. He didn't get the chance to help though as the Avengers alarm blared from the tower's speakers.

Both men were instantly alert, Percy ran to change as the alter ego of the Hulk addressed JARVIS.

"Code green?" He asked the AI.

"No, Sir."
"Thank you, JARVIS." Bruce sprinted to the lab to observe through cameras and comms.

Then Percy came blundering back in. His suit was a combination of a formal admiral's uniform and Hawkeye's suit, it was black with deep blue and sea green accents and was designed to hold as many weapons as possible and provide protection while also offering complete mobility. It was also designed to, as Stark said, look 'damn good'.

"Where do I need to be, J?"
"The multistory car park on Third, Sir."
"OK, where are the others?"
"Already on their way, Sir." Percy grinned.

"Thanks, J. You're a life-saver." 
"I'm aware, Sir." Percy laughed as he vapour travelled away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Everyone on comms?" Steve's voice crackled over the link.

"We're all here, Capsicle."
They gathered just outside of the three story car park, all either flying, running, driving or transporting in.

"OK," Cap got their attention and started laying out the plan, "We have reports of a bomb on one of the other levels, an unknown number of hostiles and possible hostages. We're going to have three of us on the exits and three going in. One going in will be looking for the bomb, another, the hostages and the last one will be engaging the hostiles as a distraction. Understood?" Nods.

Clint stepped forward.

"Black Widow, Thor and I will cover the exits: Thor isn't a covert specialist, I'm the sharpshooter and Widow can efficiently dispatch anyone who tries to leave." Then it was Tony.

"I'll go after the bomb: I'm the engineer here and I have JARVIS to help."
Finally, Percy chipped in.

"Cap, you should get the hostages, you're trusted and can protect them as a larger, more well known and familiar figure. I'll be the distraction." Cap looked worried.

"You sure, Admiral? It's only your first formal mission."
"I wouldn't've suggested it if I wasn't, Cap." The WW2 vet nodded.

"OK. All clear?" More nods, "Then let's go!" 

Thor and Tony flew to their respective positions, Clint and Natasha ran, expertly navigating obstacles as they went and Steve and Percy sprinted in opposite directions: a distraction should lead the enemies away after all.