2.0

It's the 20th chapter. You all know what that means!!!
No texts!!!! But there is a chapter!!! I really hope you like this one. It's a bit longer than the other.
Tonight is my date. With Aphrodite Cora. Yep she's named after the Greek goddess of beauty and romance.
Last night was the double date, were I admit I was jealous but then Aphrodite was amazing and I think I really like her.
It's works out. Sabrina and Nike Jackson(Yes Nike, like the shoe brand) and Aphrodite and me.
And I was so ready for the date.
Aphrodite has this amazing smile, and she's so cute, and sweet, but can be tough too, you know? I'm totally ready for this. I look amazing, and she totally likes me... So this will be easy!... Right?

I'm waiting at the restaurant, drinking some water to calm my nerves

I check my watch, seeing that fifteen minutes passed... I really hope she shows up.
And as I look up, I see that my prayers have been heard.
"Sorry I'm late," Aphrodite says, biting her lip with a small look of guilt on her face.
"No, it's fine, really," I say smiling, as she sits down across from me.
I look at her.
Absolutely stunning, beautiful, gorgeous.
I realized I said that part out loud when I see her blushing, and saying thank you.
"No problem," I say, voice shaking.

The waiter comes and asks us what we want

"What do you want?" I ask Aphrodite.
"I'll have some salad and maybe some spaghetti," she says.
"And for you?" He asks me.
"I'll have, the steak," I say.
We give him our menus and continue on with a conversation.
"So, where are you from?" I ask her.
"Well my dad is Greek but my mom is American," she says. "What about you?"
"My dad is British and my mom is Native American," I tell her.
"So like John Smith and Pocahontas?" She asks, giggling.
"Totally haven't heard that before," I say, sarcastically, but still chuckling.
"No but that's actually really cool," she says.
"Yeah, I guess," I shrug.
"So what bands are you into?" She asks me.
"The Emo trinity, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, and Fall Out Boy, I also like Twenty One Pilots, but a lot of rock bands. I also listen to other genres but rock is my favorite, what about you?" I ask her.
"Rock is cool, I'm more classic rock and alternative myself. I really like the Neighborhood but also One Direction, more of their new music than their old upbeat bubble gum pop music. By the way, zayn's new music is life. I like Coldplay, Green Day, the Killers, Foster The People, Bastille, Imagine Dragons, the 1975, Of Monsters and Men, Eco Smith, TØP, Arctic Monkeys, Walk the moon, Jimmy Eat World, Maroon 5, Girls Generation-"
"The K-Pop band?" I ask.
"Yeah," she says, looking down.
"I love K-Pop!" I say.
"Awesome!"
"So, any shows you like?" I ask her.
"Kinda embarrassing but I watch a lot of Disney," she answers me.
"To be honest, I do too," I say. "I also like Once Upon A Time, Criminal Minds, and I might start watching other shows."
"Me too!" She says. "Favorite color?"
"Black or blue," I say. "You?"
"White and purple," she says.
"I think this is gonna work out great," I say.
"Me too," she says, smiling.
That's when the waiter comes with out food.

"You really did that?" She asks.
"Yeah, kinda awkward," I say.
"I'm sorry about her, she's a great person, but when it comes to boys, she becomes a totally different person."
We were talking about the party with Sabrina. Apparently she also ditched Aphrodite. She was supposed to set us up that night but she got distracted.
"Well it's great that I still ended up meeting you," I say, biting my lip.
"Yeah," she says back, with a small smile.
"Would you like dessert?" The waiter asks.
"Yeah, can we get a chocolate brownie sundae to share?" I ask.
After five minutes it arrives and she and I eat, continuing with stories.
"Did I tell you the story of when I went to Warped Tour?" I ask.
"No!"
"Well at the time I had a band and we all wanted to go to get inspired to make our own music, but instead we all realized we had too many differences, one wanted to make all scremo songs, and I like scremo, but it can get too much sometimes, the other wanted to be the lead singer when the rest agreed I would, and our "drummer" didn't actually know how to play except the one song we covered as a band," I say.
"Oh, so you make music?" She asks.
"Yeah, I do a lot of covers but I have a few songs of my own," I say.
"Id like to hear them someday," she says, as the waiter gives us our bill.
I pay, and we walk out.
I grab her hand as we walk down the block.
"Where's your car?" I ask her.
"Oh, Sabrina dropped me off here, but she was kinda late. She also seemed really mad today, I don't know why," she says.
"Is she picking you up?"
"She shoul-" she looks down at her phone. "Nope, she's sick."
"Then I can take you to your house," I say.
"Really?" She asks, smiling, her eyes lighting up.
"Yeah, of course," I say.
Then I see she's shivering, so I take off my jacket and put it on her.
Then I grab her hand again.
"Come on, let's get you home," I say.
We get in my car and I drive her, and we sing along to all the overplayed pop songs on the radio.
Then i decide to play some of my rock bands like Pierce The Veil and she actually liked it.
I pull up In front of her house.
"Are you parents home?" I ask.
"Yeah, but their probably asleep," she says. "It's passed my curfew and I'm probably grounded for the week."
"I'm sorry," I say.
"Nah, it's not your fault, and it's totally worth it," she says, walking out the car.
"Wait," I say, as Bullet Proof Love plays.
"Yeah?"
"I really had fun, we should do this again. I really don't want tonight to end."
"Who says it has to?" She asks, getting back in the car, and closing the door.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I'm already late, I have nothing to lose, let's just sit and talk."
We sit on the hood of my car, music still playing, as I look at her. She's looking up at the stars.
"They're so beautiful," she says.
"You're more beautiful," I quietly say.
She looks and me and smiles.
I hold her face in my shaking hand, as the other one goes around her waist and I pull her in for a kiss.
She kisses back and we pull away.
Then her arms go around my neck as she pulls me in for another kiss, this time not as short as the first.

I wake up. Did we really sleep on the hood of my car.
I remember last night, after we kissed, we just laid down, and cuddled as we talked. I roll over and see her, already awake, smiling at me.
"You better get inside, before your parents wake up," I tell her.
"Okay, but maybe you should meet them on Friday?" She asks.
"Already, we just had our first date," I say, smiling.
"Yeah but I already know I really do like you, do you like me?"
"I like you more than I like bands."
"Then you must like me a lot," she says.
"Yeah," I say.
She gets up, kisses me on the cheek, and walks into her house, and I hear her dad yelling at her.

Ayyyye, I really hope you guys loved reading this chapter as much as i loved writing it. I kinda ship this. So who do you ship?? Nibrina, Zacrina, or Zacrodite? I ship Zacrina and Zacrodite but not Nibrina for reasons?? Tell me who you ship!!