3.0

I park the car. Sabrina kept texting me but I need to focus.
Aphrodite and I are on our date.
I open my door and walk out, clothing the door, then I run to the other side to open the door for her.
She's beautiful.

And I hope I look decent too, because it took a while to pick my clothes out

"This is a really nice place," she says, when we walk in.
"Yeah I hope so," I said under my breath, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants.
"Reservation for Zack," I say.
"Right this way," the waiter says.
We sit at a table right next to a little waterfall thing outside.
"This place is so fancy, oh em gee. You said semi formal," she says, looking around in awe, smiling.
"Don't worry, you look perfect," I say, holding her hands, hoping mine aren't sweaty.
She blushes and looks down.
We look at the menus, order, and wait for dinner to get here.
I kept getting texts from Sabrina on kik, since kik is our thing.
SabrinaFoster: I am so bored okay so if you have time, TALK TO ME!!
But after a few texts telling me she's bored, she started messaging me on iMessage.
Those messages turned into phone calls that I ignored because first of all, I'm on a date with one of the most amazing girls in the world, second of all, it's rude to answer your phone on a date, and third of all, it's rude to answer your phone at all when you're with someone unless it's important.
"Who is it?" Aphrodite asks me.
"Just Sabrina," I answer.
"Oh she's calling me too, should we check what's wrong?"
"Nah, she's been texting me telling me she's bored, probably just wants to talk," I say.
Aphrodite shrugs and that's around when the food gets here.
Aphrodite is taking her time with her food, starting conversations, while I just stuff all my food down and chug the water, for I, tonight, will be asking her to move in with me.
Because I think after all we've been through, and falling in love, it's time for the next step.
"I'll be back, excuse me," I say, after finishing my food.
She's still eating hers, so hopefully she'll be done by the time I get back, if not, that's fine too. I can wait.
I wash my face, and look at myself in the mirror.
"You can do this," I say, pointing at my reflection. "There's a beautiful girl out there who you're in love with, just straight up ask her. You're a man. You can do this. It's not a big deal, she already loves you. You can do this. Like Shia, Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams, yesterday you said tomorrow. Just. Do it," I say, giving myself a pep talk, a motivational speech if you will.
I bounce up and down saying," I'm ready for this."
I put my hat back on and fix my bow tie and jacket and hair and walk out.
The waiter already took our plates I'm guessing since the plates are gone.
All I see is my beautiful girlfriend looking around smiling.
I sit down across from her.
"You're back!" She says.
"Yeah, listen, I have something to say," I tell her.
"What is it?" Her face becomes more serious.
"Well-" I say, and my phone interrupts me.
Sabrina.
I decline the call and look back at my date.
"Well, we've been together for a little while, and it may not have been for a long time, but since the day we met, we had something special. And I know I'm in love with you. So," I get up and hold her hands. "I was hoping you'd move in with me?"
She stands up, smiling, and nods excitedly.
"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" She says kissing my face all over before giving me a long passionate kiss on the lips.
And of course I kiss back.
I pay the check and we run to my car and continue kissing in the car.
After a while I got another call from Sabrina, and had to stop kissing Aphrodite.
"What's up?" I try to not sound annoyed.
"I just-" she's crying?
"What happened?! What's wrong? I'm going to put it on speaker so you can talk to Aphrodite too," I say.
"N-Nike cheated on me! Tonight... He- he wasn't with his friends, he was having sex with some girl. That bitch called me and told me to rub it in."
"Sabrina, we're coming over right now," Aphrodite says.

Sorry for a late update but still the same day so... Anyway I'm doing three updates every time I update... So get ready for that! And this chapter is dedicated to emmaisaphangirl for always commenting and reading it means a lot since not much people actually read my stuff.