4.0

Sabrina and Aphrodite both walk in.
"Hi Zack," Sabrina says, looking at me and winking.
"Um hey," I say. "Hey babe."
"Hi Zack," Aphrodite sits next to me.
I have to girls here.
Aphrodite, my girlfriend who I love so much.

And Sabrina, my best friend, who I love so much, platonically

The fact that at a point I have bad feelings for Sabrina makes things sooo much more awkward

"So let's all go to sleep!" I say.
"I just got here," Aphrodite, putting her arms around me. "Oh by the way, Sabrina, you'll be sleeping here, and yeah."
Aphrodite gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"Don't worry, I'll be in the bathroom, then I'll be back and we can go to bed," she says.
The minute she's out of the room, Sabrina is already sitting on my lap.
"Hey," she says, before pressing her lips against mine.
"Off," I say, trying to push her. "Sabrina, please, we're just friends."
"Come on, I mean we had something before Nike. Why can't we have something now?" She asks.
"That something was only a kiss. And that kiss was a mistake. I'm perfectly happy with Aphrodite, and I really don't want to ruin anything with her," I say.
She gets off and sits down somewhere else.
Aphrodite walks back in with a set of pajamas for Sabrina.
"Come on Zack, time for bed," she says.
I go with her to our room, leaving Sabrina alone.
"What's wrong?" Aphrodite asks.
"Nothing," I say.
I take off my shirt and my pants for bed.
"Hey, why sleeping so early, can't we have a little fun, have our first time?" She asks.
We start kissing, and she kicks off her shoes.
"Wait," she says, taking off her choker and bracelet. "Okay continue."
We keep kissing and kissing and my hands go to her skirt and I start to pull it off.
"Stop," she says.
"Still not ready?" She shakes her head. "That's fine, I understand, let's go to bed okay?" I ask.
I mean, we haven't had sex yet, the closest to seeing each other naked is in our underwear.
But I totally respect her.
She changes into her pajamas and we sleep.