Chapter 6: Devious Plans

The huge titan directed it's attention to me, then quickly tackled the abnormal to the ground. With a single kick of it's leg, the abnormal was decapitated. The muscular titan didn't stop there though, no he continued stomping the abnormal's body.

   Once it was satisfied, it began attacking the other titans as well. Was this considered treason or something in the titan community?? The thought that Eren could be that monster shook my bones. But that meant he was safer than he would be as a human..right? I gulped.

    Waves of what seemed like thunder thrashed beneath the Earth as titans were pushed to the floor one by one, showing no remorse. When the muscular titan's gleaming green eyes peered at me, my vision started to fuzz. I knew I was going to faint.... The room was spinning and I felt light headed. Was I really that shocked?

 My hearing was almost completely gone, but as my vision was blurry I could still depict the situation. The soldiers looked uneasy, as if they didn't know whether to try and attack anymore. They also seemed pretty mortified of the titan as I was. Except Levi, that is. He just watched, that dead-like face staring at the titan without fear, but with rage.

 Once the last titan fell, my vision got blurrier and blurrier. I started tripping and my balance was way off. I could barely see it, but the moment the last titan was slaughtered, the soldiers used their 3DMG to pull the muscled titan to the floor. Levi flipped onto it's back and dug his sword into it's neck. Was he trying to kill it?

 I expected him to drive his swords into it's neck and end it's life...but instead he waved his hand as if asking for some assistance. Soldiers jumped up and joined Levi. I was in a haze and everything was foggy but I could have sworn I saw them pulling something out of the titan...or someone?!

  I faintly heard a tearing rip, and Eren rose from the body of the titan, his arms grasped by Levi and the soldiers. That is when it crossed the line and my stomach started to sour. Going down. My surroundings got darker and darker, until they faded to pitch and I was out like a light. 

Time Lapse~ Next Morning

 I sat up from the bed I was placed in, but as soon as I did I fell directly back down. My ribs were in so much pain, the pain was endurable, but still wasn't comfortable. A migraine made my head feel like it was being constricted by boa constrictor, and lemme tell you, that is not the best feeling.

 "She's awake!" I heard a male voice in excitement. Soon after, the voice approached me. "How are you feeling? Does your head hurt?" I rubbed my head and sat up a little. My memory was choppy and I couldn't quite make out what happened.

"I-I'm alright. What happened?" I asked concerned. Eren scratched his head as If he were trying to put what he was thinking into words.

"Well you see, you passed out when titan's ambushed the area around the building. Thankfully our base wasn't infiltrated or damaged too much, but this doesn't mean more titans wont show up." I looked over him to see Petra. She noticed my blank stare and joined Eren beside my bed.

"Why did I pass out though?" Eren bit his lip and looked at Petra. Petra returned his gaze and they thought of how hey would word what they were about to tell me.

"Well...-" Petra began, "Eren took on the form of a titan for a little while. I'm not sure how much you saw before you passed out, but we had to rip Eren from the titan body." I was startled. A lot.

"Wait...how?! How did he turn into a titan out of nowhere?!" I was confused beyond belief. Eren bit his lip harder, then began to explain.

"I am someone who is known as a 'Titan Shifter'. I can generate and mostly control the body of a titan whenever I have a motive." This was like a foreign language to me.