3.2

Double update because why not

I woke up early the next morning so I could meet my friend PJ for breakfast at a coffee shop on campus. Since it was my first day wearing my normal clothes I felt a little nervous. I decided to wear a baby blue shirt that hung of the shoulder with white skinny jeans. I was just about to get undressed when I heard my roommate Dan moving around in the bed next to me.

     Damnit, I forgot about him I said running to the bathroom changing and straightening my hair. When I walked back in Dan was awake and sitting on the edge of his bed...shirtless. I noticed he had several tattoos down his chest and arm. I tried not to stare as I sat down at my desk and applied some mascara and lip-gloss. I could see in the mirror Dan getting dressed putting on a shirt that said Bring me the Horizon and some black skinny jeans.

"Hey I'm going to meet some of my friends" he said, "Wanna come maybe you could make some friends"

I thought about it for a bit. I can't just ditch Pj I decided to decline since I haven't seen Pj since high school got out.

When I arrived at the coffee shop Pj was sitting at a table outside. He waved at me gesturing to the seat next to him. I sat down as he handed me the coffee he ordered for me.

"Pumpkin latte?" I asked smiling.

"Of course" he said taking a sip of his own drink.

"So how has was yesterday did your meet your roommate?" he asked. "Is he hot?" he asked smirking. All I did was blush giving him his answer.

"Omg Philipa it hasn't even been a day and you've already got a crush" he said hitting me in the shoulder" I just shrugged asking about his roommate, he just responded by moving his hand sideways.

"Meh their okay they look really scary and have a lot of piercings" he said, " He hangs out with this group of bad boys"

"Um is one of his friends named Dan?" I said nervously.

"Oh yea that's his best friend he's always talking about him" he said, " I think he has a crush on him" he said chuckling.

I laughed awkwardly a little jealousy stinging the back of my throat. We talked more mostly about the cute boys on campus Pj talking about some girls. Then I told Pj I should get going or I'll be late for class.

As I walking to class I heard several murmurs and people staring and pointing at me.

Is that a boy or a girl?

Faggot

Ew a trans

He probably has like 20 STDS

I felt my stomach getting tight and my head light as I tried to push through crowds of people. I ran to the bathroom and busted through the door as I leaned over the toilet.

OK so the next chapters may be triggering (sorry) but I'll put a warning before each one.