7.1

Up above is what the coffee shop looks like just for a little visual

   Dan and I walked out of the dorm hands intertwined.

"So I thought I'd take you to my favorite coffee shop on campus" he said. I nodded as he led the way.

When we arrived my mouth dropped at how pretty it was. The outside was painted white and in each window sat a basket of flowers. There were different shades of pastels, my favorite being the pink and purple which were intertwined by a light green weeds. At the entrance stood a wooden sign that read Flower and Cafe. Dan caught me staring at the basket of pink and purple flowers and asked one of the waiters if we could sit at a table by them. She nodded grabbing some menus as she led us to a small table right next  to the flowers.

"So what do you want to eat" he asked opening the menu.

"Erm oooh they have cinnamon rolls" I said excitedly. " And I guess I'll get a caramel frappe"

"Cool I'll get a scone and a vanilla macchiato" he said not even looking up from his menu.

Once our food arrived we dug right it considering we hadn't eat all day and it was almost 12pm. I took a sip from my frappe and when I looked up Dan had a big smile plastered on his face.

"What is it" I asked.

"Um you got whipped cream on your nose" he said reaching over and attempting to wipe it off with his nose. Some of it was still on their so I wriggled my nose trying to get it off.

"Those flowers are so pretty I wish I had a flower crown like that" I sighed.

"Maybe you can" Dan said smirking. He reached over and plucked a few off of their stem. I was shocked yet flattered.

"Dan you can't steal the flowers" I said, " We could get in trouble" I whispered looking around to make sure no one saw.

"Come one it's just a few" he said, "Do you not want them" He added giving puppy dog eyes.

"Welllll I guess they could do without a few" I said taking them from him as I placed them in my purse trying not to crush them.
  Well their plastic so they should be fine I thought.

   ~time skip to evening~
  Dan and I were sitting walking on our way to some fancy restaurant on campus when I saw a bunch of people staring at us and pointing. I saw a few girls whispering and my anxiety kicked in.
   Why are they staring at me?
   Did I do something wrong?
  Is it my outfit?
  It's my outfit damnit I knew I shouldn't have worn this

I felt my palms become sweaty and since me and Dan were still holding hands he noticed something was wrong. He stopped walking and turned to look at me.
  "Philipa are you ok, your shaking" he said. I looked down and noticed my hand vibrating in his.
   "T-those p-people are t-talking about me" I said nodding over to a group of girls.
   He looked over, the group turning around acting as if they were minding their own business. But, judging by Dans next action he knew they weren't.
He walked up to them saying something that made one of the girls gasp. He then gestured for me to come over since I stayed where I was. When I walked over one of the girls snickered.
"Oh this is your "girlfriend" is it" the main girl said putting up quotation hand gestures. I felt my cheeks go red from embarrassment and anger rise in my stomach.
  "Yes it is my girlfriend and she may not look like it to you but to me she's got more class and is more attractive than any of you" he said smirking.