6.0

Er...don't hate me

Warnings: Gay slurs, homophobia, transphobia

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Philipa....Philipa I heard a faint voice call. I opened my eyes and I was sitting in a restaurant and across from me sat someone. It was Josh.
"What am I doing here" I asked. Not that I was complaining.
"We're on a date of course" he said chuckling.
"Oh, so we're dating?" I asked the boy.
"Um yeah" he responded perplexed.
Suddenly a door slammed shut and some boys walked into the restaurant.
It was Dan and his friends. They stopped at our table and sat down.
"What's Up Phil" he said putting an extra emphasis and the L. I turned away from him my cheeks burning from embarrassment .
"What's wrong don't like that name" he said mockingly. He took my silence as a yes.
  "What would you prefer?"He asked, "Maybe queer or how about tranny?"
    I felt tears sting in my eyes when those words slipped out of his mouth.
   "What's wrong Phil little queer sad?" He said sarcastically while pouting.
  "Whatever your more like a queer mistake" he said pushing me out of my chair.
  I winced  my eyes when I hit the ground and when I opened them Dan was towering over me. He pulled me up off the ground and did something unexpected....

Sorry for the short shit chapter