Rescue Time

Lizzy had fallen asleep trying to think of ways to get away from the wolves.But all she could think about was seeing Shadow the way he was back in the woods.

Lizzy:(Thinkin) He saved me...And I left him there to die...

She woke up as the wolves howled and laughed.She looked up to see a huge dark building. The same one she had just escaped from.This place was pure evil and smelled of torture and death.It made her sick to the stomach just thinking about it.

Darkkon:Mephiles! We brought her back!

?:Yeah.. In one piece. I wanted to teach her a lesson dammit!

One of the wolves growled at the one speaking and they showed their teeth at each other.

?:Enough with your constant bickering! I'm sick of it! I thought i told you two to get along!!!

Lizzy looked up as a black and blue-grey hedgehog walked in growling at the two wolves.He looked alot like Shadow but sounded nothing like him.His eyes were green and lizard like.

Darkkon: Sorry about them Mephiles. I promise it won't happen again.

Mephiles:It better not.

He looked at Lizzy and smiled as she growled and flattened her ears.

Mephiles: Did you honestly think you would escape from me?

He laughed as Darkkon took Lizzy and threw her into a pure white room with slashes and old blood on the walls. In the corner of the room there was a small pink-purple dragon with green stripes and eyes with orange wings and green claws. It had black spike like stripes under its eyes and a fire like tail blade. The dragon looked at Lizzy and growled.

?: Who the fuck are you looking at??

Lizzy: Obviously you asswhip. Who are you??

?: Names Venom. Who the hell are you??

Lizzy: My name's Lizzy... What did they do to you??

Venom was covered in blood and had scars all down his body and his hair was messy.

Venom: Oh nothing I just got laid. WHAT THE F UCK DO YOU THINK DUMBASS????

Lizzy: CALM DOWN DAMN! I didn't know...

She flattened her ears then sat down in the corner. He looked at her than sighed.

Venom: Look I'm sorry.. I've just been through Hell and back today.. They caught me and beat me senseless then brought me here. I don't even know why though...

He looked down as a tear fell. Lizzy looked at him the crawled over to him.

Lizzy: It'll be okay.. I went through the same. I just got out of this Hell hole, they caught me and killed the guy who saved me... And... I couldn't even help him..

They sat there in silence for a while. After that two wolves came in pushing each other.

?: OUT OF THE WAY DRAVEN!! ME FIRST!!

Draven: KISS MY ASS KRAVEN ME FIRST!!

Venom stood up growling and stood in front of Lizzy weakly.

Venom: What do you two idiotic freaks of nature want??

Kraven growled as him and Draven looked at each other.

Kraven: You're the freak!!

Venom: Well that makes you the idiots then!

They growled at each other. Draven laughed and started walking closer to them.

Kraven: Just getting the girl dumbass. We had our fun with your worthless ass.