Zayn Malik Fight Imagine-Part2

You sat in your room, looking out of the window.Ever since the break-up, you had been living with your friend Y/F/N in her house.You and Zayn broke up six months ago, but it still had’nt sunk in.You still ran to your phone when it started ringing, as if it was Zayn telling you to get ready for a wild night. 

     You sat staring out of the window,remembering how it all started.All the times of fun still made you smile.It seemed impossible for you to let go of Zayn.you hadn’t spoken to Zayn and you hadn’t seen him since you broke up.The boys sent you messages to try to get you back with him,but it did not work,and after a while,the messages stopped.

“You gotta stop moping around like that Y/N,it drives me crazy!”You jumped as your friend stood at the door.She looked exasperated.

“What do you want?”You ask her. It was irritating when she tried to get you to move on.She never really knew Zayn so it was difficult for her to understand.

“I want you to come shopping with me. Right now. It’ll be fun. And it’ll be more productive than moping around.So just get your ass off the bed.”

“I don’t need to shop.”

“Yeah, but I do. Come on. Let’s go!”

You knew you had no other choice but to go with your friend. So in a few minutes time you found yourself in the mall. Your friend shopped while you looked around.

“Okay I’m done shopping, now let’s go eat something. I’m starving. “She said brightly while you glared at her.

The two of you entered a café and ordered. Just as you were leaving, you saw a guy enter. A guy with a little stuble. With a ZAP! Tattoo on his arm. With hazel eyes and black hair. You couldn’t believe it. It was Zayn. Your heart melted at the sight of him, and all you wanted to do was run into his arms.

He saw you, too. The look in his eyes told you that he was missing you too.

“W-w-we need to get outta here,you managed to say at last.You grabbed your friend’s arm and practically ran out the door.

“What was that about?”Your friend asked you and looked back at the café, where Zayn was, still staring at you.You noticed that he looked quite hurt.”It was him wasn’t it? Zayn?”

“Yeah it was.Let’s go home.”

______________________

Several hours later,you heard the doorbell ring.

“I’ll get the door,Y/F/N.”You said and opened the door.

Zayn was standing outside.

“What are you doing here?”You said, the feeling you got in the café coming back to you.

“I just came here to apologise,Y/N.I know what I did was not right. It was inexcusable. I am really sorry Y/N. I have been looking for you for the last six months. When I finally found you today, it took me several hours to get the courage to say all of this to you.Please will you forgive me?”

You needed nothing more than this.You crushed your lips to his and it felt like you had never been apart.

“I love you Zayn”You said after a while.

“I love you too Y/N.”