Chapter:1

A sudden feeling of no control filled my body as I was grabbed from behind and dragged into the locker room. As I struggled to get out of this guy's big arms and yelled "let me go" as loud as I could, all I could hear was the boy dragging me into the locker room saying "Shut up fag" while he laughed. Well that and the thought in my head of "If you are going to drag me into any room why the locker room?". The room reeked of cologne, which for the record didn't make any of the gym guys smell any better.

They threw me against the locker, I let out a slight sound of pain as a lock rammed into my spine. I heard laughing from a few guys, I quickly dropped to the ground and looked up to get my first real look at my assailant. "Austin" I barely sputtered out as he kicked me in the stomach, causing me to lose my breath. The man towering above me was Austin Mcarthy, he's been bullying me sense Freshman year but this is a whole new extreme for him. "Don't say my name fag, your gay might rub off!" He yelled at me while laughing, he had a crowd of his friends around him all laughing too. No one did anything to stop him, probably in fear they would be next. "How do you like tha..." Is all I heard as I took a fist to the side of the head knocking me unconscious as my head hit the tile floor.