Chapter:11

I rode my bike to his house so I got there in about 20 minutes. When I got there I saw him sitting outside his window on the roof. I climbed up the tree on the side of the house onto the roof where he was. I didn't notice until I got up there he was balling, something seriously bad must have happened. I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned into my chest crying. "What's wrong Austin?" he raised his head up and showed me the side of his face, there was a cherry red hand mark right across the side of his face. "OMG Who did this to you?" he just started crying more, "My mom, she she she hit me." He explained through his tears. Why the fuck would his mom do this to him? Then it hit me like a freight train, what if his parent's found out about him being gay and didn't take it so well. "Austin, did they find out?" "Yes..." he said, still sobbing laying on my chest. "Can you tell me the whole thing please?" he sat up next to me and tried to pull himself together. "My mom, she saw a text on my phone from a boy that was hitting on me, I kept telling him to leave me alone but she didn't care about that. She just saw that it was a boy, and well... did this. She called my dad and told him, he sounded furious, I think he's coming home now."

I couldn't believe anyone would do this to their own kid. He doesn't deserve this, no one does. "I'm so sorry Austin." I just let him lean back on my chest and keep crying. Five minutes past and I saw a car pull in the driveway. Out stepped the very doctor that saved my life, still in his lab coat, I guess he left the hospital to come back here. "Austin come on I think we should go, you can come back to my house, you don't have to deal with him." But he just kept crying, I could just tell he was petrified. So I sat there and prepared for the worst that man could say or do.

I heard yelling coming from inside the house, his dad sounded like he was about to break a wall. Then the sound of glass shattering and stuff being thrown was all you could hear. That man must have been going crazy down there. Then I heard Austin's bedroom door slam open "AUSTIN MCARTHY YOU GET YOUR FAG ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" his dad screamed from inside. He was worst then Austin ever was, like how could he say that to his own son. Then I saw his head stick out of the window, "I found him honey!" he yelled back down stairs to his wife. Then he started climbing out the window, that is when he noticed me "YOU! You are the fag I saved the life of, you did this to him! You infected my son! I guess I have to take care of both of you now!" that's when I noticed he wasn't just going to yell and scream. Austin cried for me to run away but it was too late. Before I knew it he jumped on top of me pushing Austin out of the way.

As he wrapped his hands around my throat I thought to myself, this might just be the end. No it can't be, I've only just discovered love, yes I said it, I love Austin! I Struggled back but he was twice my size and had twice the strength. I struggled for air as the man's big meaty hands where squeezing the life out of me. I never knew someone could be so crazy, but here he was on top of me choking me to death all because of who I love.