Ho-Ho-Ho Christmas (Tyler Style)

It was Christmas Morning and wrapping paper flew as everyone eagerly opened the awaiting gifts. I heard the giggles of pleasure whenever Nickolas or Arabella opened something they were particularly interested in and the groans of stuff that they weren't. Piece by piece I tore the wrapping paper, revealing many presents. I had received a Iphone which I was surprised, since I recently had gotten my Blackberry. From my mom I had received a "hand made" scarf, which means she had a friend do it.

From Nickolas and Arabella I had received a drawling. It amazed me that 4 year olds could out color me. I smiled and in the next present from them I got frames. Christmas cheer had subsided over the past years, I remembered when i was younger I would wake quite early, and yank my parents out of bed. Now they have Nickloas and Arabella crying their way to our parents' awakening. I smiled at the little snowflake necklace that my dad gotten me.

My mom sat down next to me on the couch and asked, "What's wrong, Katerina? You use to run through this stuff." I laughed, "Mom, I was also like eight years old." She wrapped a arm around my shoulders and said, "Yeah, but Arabella is wondering why her big sissy isn't playing in the wrapping paper like they are." I snickered, "And you get that from nonsense words?" My mom shrugged and said, "At least they can speak." I giggled and my mom went to go back into the mess and chaos of the wrapping paper.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and watched them, wishing somewhere my child would peep out of me. No such luck, cuddling the hand with the brace. I walked over to my family and picked up a crumpled piece of wrapping paper I threw it at my dad. He smiled seeing me, nodding in approval, he threw a piece of tissue paper at me. I shook my head and joined the family war, though my little kid had never activated at least I didn't feel isolated from my family.

At one point in time I found Nickolas and Arabella on top of me, pelting paper at me. I had to shoo them off me though because my wrist had started to throb. I went up to my room to grab my medication and was greeted by an awaiting EJ. I almost screamed as he said, "Hi." I covered my mouth, shutting the door behind me and asked, "How did you get in my room?!" He chuckled, "I like trees and ladders." I laughed and asked, "So you climbed a ladder, to get to the tree, climbed the tree, and then climbed the ladder again?"

EJ shrugged and said, "Yep." He pulled me into his arms and kissed my head, then my braced hand. "Did you come up because of this?" I nodded, reluctantly. i had left out a little detail about tonight's guest list. I intertwined mine and EJ's fingers, biting my lip, and then I said, "EJ, um, my parents invited Jason's family over for tonight. Please remembered what you promised me, no hurting him."

EJ pulled me closer to him and said, "Well little dove, I will just have to keep you close." I pouted a little and said, "What about 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'?" EJ chuckled, "The rule does not apply to Jason, he made you hurt yourself." I shook my head, not understanding the logic of his words. My hand started to throb again and I gently removed myself away from EJ and went to go get my pills.

Though when I opened the bottle, pills flew everywhere. "Shoot," I said, angrily. I took the last pill that remained in the container and then started picking up the others that had spilled all over the floor. EJ had joined me and together we collected all the medicine. "What about your family?" I questioned him. "We're all teenagers, it doesn't take long, unless Kristy makes it." I nodded, understanding what he meant, "Is Olivia and Chase home?" He snickered, "Yeah, it is freedom, they will come home every chance they get."