~Epilogue~

• Dedicated to To all my amazing readers, thank you!

This is the final chapter in the My Life flipped series, I am sorry it is short. I want to thank everyone who has stayed with me the whole way through, this is dedicated to all of you! Hope you enjoyed these books and I hope you stay with me. ~Krazykenzie4

My life has brought tears and happiness. It has taken me through journeys beyond even my comprehension. I have had love and loss, pain and forgiveness. I have gained friends and enemies. I cherish ever memory of my life. It will live with me and I can live with that. My life was flipped, and re-newed, but I dealt with every happening along the way.

     I have kept EJ on my side, I was his little dove and I would remain that way through every fight and loss. We are a team of love and friendship, I could never repay EJ for how he has helped me in my life, no matter how horrible I was to him, no matter how angry I was. There was Jason a friend with many flaws is now married to my best friend Elena. I knew he had some feelings for me, but I was happy he was happy with Elena. They had two beautiful twin boys named Dustyn and Julian. They were very hyper and I was their god mother.

     EJ and I on the other hand had four children now. Each beautiful in their own way. We had Elena and Kathrine, both bouncing baby twin girls. The sad thing was they were identicle and I can still barley tell the difference between them and I am their mother. At least they knew who each other was. we had a beautiful baby boy named Jason, he was untamed and wild but EJ and I kept him on a short leash.

     Our newest addition to the family was Elijah, he was beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything more than for what I was blessed with. my children were all happy and well. My love with EJ was amazing, my friends were all happy.

       I knew there were always going to be difficulties throughout life, but as long as I had Elias Julian at my side I would live.