Chapter 3: Zoella Meet And Greet

As i was walking to school with my best-friend Jessica we saw a poster on a lamp-post, we decided to look at it and we were glad we did. It said there was a Zoella meet and greet THIS WEEKEND at WHSmiths. We was super exited.

This week went super slow (as it does when your looking forward to the weekend). But when Friday came Jessica came over to mine for a sleepover so we could get up early to be first in line to the meet and greet. We spent hours searching our clothes for what to wear tomorrow for meeting Zoella.

''OMG Jess i cant believe we are going to meet Zoella, THE Zoella!''

''I know right , i have been hoping for this day my whole life'' explained Jess while jumping up and down

''We are going to have so much fun!''

''Defiantly''

Once we had finally picked out what we were going to wear we curled up on my bed and watched some Zoella videos , it only seemed right since we were going to meet her tomorrow.

After an hour of watching Zoella we both drifted off into a deep sleep wishing for tomorrow to come. But i had still been thinking about the other day when mum told me about that lady wanting to adopt me. I'm still confused but i have a feeling i shouldn't tell Jess about it just yet.

I woke up suddenly realising my alarm didn't go off at 9am telling us to get up and get ready to go. I rushed towards my phone to check the time and out of luck it was only 9:25 so it wasn't extremely bad but we did end up rushing out of bed once i woke Jess up.

Mum dropped us off into town and we could already see a huge line coming out of the shop! We walked over to the line before anyone else got in the line and made it bigger but when we got in the line i whispered to Jess ''I think we know them people''

Then they suddenly turned around and it was Izzy and Beth from my form at school. We started chatting about how much we love Zoella , and the line went down pretty quick before we knew it , it was Izzy and Beth's turn. Zoe was asking everyone some questions each and he asked Izzy how old she was (because she is quite short) and she asked Beth who her favourite is and she obviously said Zoe. Then it was time for me and Jess to go up to Zoe and talk. I asked her to sign my book and take a pic with us. But then we realised we were the last people in the queue and Zoe said to me ''always believe what your mum tells you!'' I was just i'm shock wondering if she knew about be not believing mum but the how would Zoe know?

When i got home (Jessica's mum dropped me off) mum was stood in the middle of the living room staring at me with her arms folded.

''So Maya what did Zoella say, did you get a picture?''

and then it came to me, mum told me about a Zoe and how would mum know that Zoella said something to me. Could it actually be Zoe Sugg is the girl who wants to adopt me? But why would she want a younger sister when she has joe? No it can't be , it would never be.

A/N  Hope your still enjoying it because i'm enjoying writing it for you x