Chapter 7: Boyfriend

I woke up to Zoe getting out of bed moaning and holding her back. I asked her what was wrong but she just said she was fine. Anyway i got out as well and realised i didn't have any other clothes and that i would just have to put yesterdays clothes on so i got in Joe's shower (it is pretty nice) and got dressed then did my make-up but this time Zoe showed me a new look and i liked it so i decided that i will have this look everyday now.

When me and Zoe left the room to go get some breakfast all of the boys were up except Dan so we all ganged up on him and got a freezing cold glass of water and poured it on him, Dan shot up in confusion wondering what had just happened and why he was wet. We was all on the floor from laughing soo much.

I went over to Joe's kitchen and opened his cupboards to find them empty so i looked in his fridge and that was empty too, he had no food at all in his house. So i just plopped myself on the sofa then Conor came and sat next to me , we didn't speak but i kinda looked at him in a way of anger and fear. He eventually broke the silence.

''Hey Maya wats up?'' asks Conor

''oh..um..nothing''

''thats a lie'' Conor says calmly ''come on tell me''

''ok..its just last night''

''why what happened?'' says Conor confused

''well..you were drunk and you came into my room and grabbed my arm tightly and looked at me in a strange way then you ran out of the room''

''...oh..im sorry. Did i hurt you?''

''no im fine..you just shocked me and confused me''

Jack jumps onto the sofa and interrupts our conversation which i wasn't quite happy about because i really like Conor. We all sit awkwardly until Conor asks me if he can talk to me in private in the other room. I look at Conor then look Jack then look back at Conor and nod gently. Lots of questions pop into my head; Why does he want to talk to me in private? Does he want to hurt me again? what if he locks me in another room? What if its a trick? I try to calm myself and tell myself that i will be fine.

We get into the kitchen , it is empty because it has no food so nobody wants to be in here. Conor starts talking,

''Maya this is probably going to sound crazy and i know i have just met you and everything but the second i saw you i fell in love with you. Maya will you go on a date with me?''

I put my hand to my mouth in shock.

''y..yes i will'' i manage to say

''great, is tomorrow at 3pm ok?''

''defiantly''

We both walk off in different directions. OMG i can't believe my crush just asked me out on a date!!!

*The next day*

We got back home yesterday and Nala was exited to see us again and im super exited to go on my date with Conor. I just realised i haven't told Zoe and Alfie about it. So i make my way down the stairs to find Zoe and Alfie in the hot tub outside relaxing without me, i go up to them and tell them about my date with Conor but they already know because Conor blurted it out in excitement yesterday. I can't believe it Conor Maynard is exited to go on a date with me Maya Sugg.

The time comes to get ready and Zoe wants to help me so i let her pick out what i wear and she picks out a dark grey skater skirt, a black crop top that says #life, a leather jacket and some dark grey converse high tops and i put my hair up in a high ponytail and wrapped a piece of hair round the bobble with a black bow on the top of my ponytail. Zoe did my make-up extra special for me with beautiful eyeliner, lovely eyelashes and gorgeous eye shadow Zoe said i looked gorgeous so i took a quick selfie and put it as my Facebook profile pic and i also sprayed a bit of ted baker perfume on myself. Me and Zoe walked downstairs to find Alfie and Conor waiting at the bottom both their mouths dropped open in amazement. I laughed at them as i hugged Zoe and Alfie goodbye.

I took Conors hand and we left the house and got into his car but he wouldn't tell me where we were going he said it is a surprise, so i sat in the car patiently wondering where we were going.

After about a 10 minute drive we arrived at a restaurant called Bellini's it was beautiful and also a pizza restaurant. Yum, Caspar will be jealous i will have to remember to bring him here for his birthday . We sat down and ordered our drinks i got a sparkling water and Conor got a coke. We started talking when the waitress came to our table with our drink and asked if we wanted to order, so we did i got a cheese pizza and Conor got a pepperoni pizza and we got a tomato garlic bread to share. After we finished Conor payed the bill and we left. We walked across the road to this small but pretty park and sat on a bench, then out of nowhere Conor asked me a question.

''Maya i had a lot of fun tonight and i was wondering if you..well..will you be my girlfriend?''

I nod ''yes''

He kisses me on the cheek then we walk back to the car. Conor drops me off home and gives me a little kiss on the cheek again then leaves.

A/N  Ik another long chapter again but Conor and Maya are a thing now.

Comment a ship name for Conor and Maya.